Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Morris Guitar. Help needed to Identify

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi everyone!
    I have a Morris Acoustic guitar. Found it in a hole in the wall music store here in CT a couple years ago. Well, I have no Idea what model it is for it just says Morris on it.
    Here are the quick specs:
    sunburst yellow color
    FLAME sound hole
    all 6 keys on 1 side of the head
    Regular acoustic (non roundback)
    3 band EQ with Volume
    BEST playing acoustic I have (and I have ALOT)

Is this somthing rare?? I have seached the Morris site and dont see one like it in any color. Can someone direct me to any info I can get on this??
    Thank you all!!!
    Jay

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Jay Contact Stutzman’s Guitar Center in Rochester NY and ask for dave. He can tell you about Morris guitars. (585) 352-3225. They are beautiful guitars. i was just playing one in his guitar shop today. They sound like taylors. Dave told me that they are hand made and there are only about nine guys that build them in their factory. Hang onto it because it is going to be worth a good penny soon. Give Stutzman’s a call for more information.

Anonymous

HI. i just want to know what’s the best string for a morris guitar. i cant find anything on the internet which would recommend a particular string for these guitars, and i dont know if there are Morris strings out in the market either. Please reply thanks.

Anonymous

I also found a Morris guitar, and bought it for next to nothing, and it turned out to be the best guitar I’ve played for fingerpicking. Perhaps because I don’t speak Japanese, I’ve had a terrible time finding any information about it. Does anybody know about these guitars? Thanks, Ben : Hi everyone! : I have a Morris Acoustic guitar. Found it in a hole in the wall music store here in CT a couple years ago. Well, I have no Idea what model it is for it just says Morris on it. : Here are the quick specs: : sunburst yellow color : FLAME sound hole : all 6 keys on 1 side of the head : Regular acoustic (non roundback) : 3 band EQ with Volume : BEST playing acoustic I have (and I have ALOT) : Is this somthing rare?? I have seached the Morris site and dont see one like it in any color. Can someone direct me to any info I can get on this?? : Thank you all!!! : Jay

Anonymous

Hello, I have a guitar Morris and it is sure, it has the large one very. Unfortunately, I did not find anything on it in Internet. You found information on the Morris guitars Thank you in advance CD : Thanks, : Ben : : Hi everyone! : : I have a Morris Acoustic guitar. Found it in a hole in the wall music store here in CT a couple years ago. Well, I have no Idea what model it is for it just says Morris on it. : : Here are the quick specs: : : sunburst yellow color : : FLAME sound hole : : all 6 keys on 1 side of the head : : Regular acoustic (non roundback) : : 3 band EQ with Volume : : BEST playing acoustic I have (and I have ALOT) : : Is this somthing rare?? I have seached the Morris site and dont see one like it in any color. Can someone direct me to any info I can get on this?? : : Thank you all!!! : : Jay

Anonymous

:This is probably not what you needed to hear but I also found a Morris model MD-505. Steal of a deal in a pawn shop. A real gem – without a doubt the best playing and sounding guitar I have. Been searching for info since I got it and can’t find a thing. Please help. Thanks Shane Hello, I have a guitar Morris and it is sure, it has the large one very. Unfortunately, I did not find anything on it in Internet. You found information on the Morris guitars Thank you in advance : CD : : Thanks, : : Ben : : : Hi everyone! : : : I have a Morris Acoustic guitar. Found it in a hole in the wall music store here in CT a couple years ago. Well, I have no Idea what model it is for it just says Morris on it. : : : Here are the quick specs: : : : sunburst yellow color : : : FLAME sound hole : : : all 6 keys on 1 side of the head : : : Regular acoustic (non roundback) : : : 3 band EQ with Volume : : : BEST playing acoustic I have (and I have ALOT) : : : Is this somthing rare?? I have seached the Morris site and dont see one like it in any color. Can someone direct me to any info I can get on this?? : : : Thank you all!!! : : : Jay

Anonymous

For those of you looking for information on Morris, I have a 15 page 1982 Morris catalog posted on my website, VintAxe.com that may provide you with useful information. Steve

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.