Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics vorg guitars

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I JUST BOUGH IN SECOND HAND A SUPERB LES PAUL CUSTOM COPY NAMMED "VORG" ; I JUST KNOW IT IS JAPANESE AND WAS MADE BY PEARL (yes the drums). DOES ANYBODY CAN GIVE ME MORE INFORMATIONS ABOUT "VORG"?
    THANKS! BRUNO

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I don’t know much about Vorg but I know it’s got something to do with Pearl and I have a Vorg (Pearl) 300watt bass head, I got told that it’s some german company who make instruments under the Pearl license, although I haven’t been able to find any information about the company Vorg anywhere!

Anonymous

hello bruno, i bought a wonderful vorg les paul deluxe copy which was in the store for about 5!!! years. certainly not the world’s greatest les paul, but a good honkin’ guitar. i’ve seen reviews at harmony-central about an sg-copy as well. the ‘orbit’ echounits are said to have been great as well. i wonder if anyone knows really more…? franjo

Anonymous

Oeps, something went wrong the first time. I have a Vorg stratocaster, bought in 1979 (Holland/Europe) and at that time it was second hand. I assume this guitar was built in the beginning of the 70-ties. The quality is comparable with a regular Fender strat. I think that most Vorg guitars were built in the 70-ties. Lars

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.