Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ampeg VL 503 combo

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anybody out there have any problems with their Ampeg VL 503 combo?
    I’ ve got three of those amps and two off them allready had channel three off the amp completely renewed.
    Just today the third amp quit on me totally.
    I have allready written a letter to mr. Lee Jackson but no reply as we speak.
    Can somebody help me?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anybody out there have any problems with their Ampeg VL 503 combo? : I’ ve got three of those amps and two off them allready had channel three off the amp completely renewed.A month ago Lee jackson sent me an E-mail regarding the problem, he thought that maybe the transformator used in the export VL’s wasn’t up to the business. In the US they use a different voltage. In Europe we use 220 Volts instead of 110 in the US. Lee told me there were some changes made to the export amps but maybe not the right ones, the transformators were not of the high standard used in the US. Because of the increase of the price of the export amp they used transformators of a different standard. : Just today the third amp quit on me totally. : I have allready written a letter to mr. Lee Jackson but no reply as we speak. : Can somebody help me?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.