Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Ampeg Gemini VI

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an Ampeg Gemini VI GS-15-R tube amp. My husband left it behind when he moved out years ago. I need to get rid of it but can’t seem to find any info on it. I don’t want to go to a used guitar shop to sell it without knowing its value. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an Ampeg Gemini VI GS-15-R tube amp. My husband left it behind when he moved out years ago. I need to get rid of it but can’t seem to find any info on it. I don’t want to go to a used guitar shop to sell it without knowing its value. Any help would be appreciated. ======================== I think I sent a blank reply. Let me know ([email protected]) if you still have this amp

Anonymous

Hope this doesn’t reach you too late. I don’t know what that other guy’s talking about. This is a really nice amp you have. Actually, you might be able to find someone who’ll pay good money for this amp. I believe Gemini VI’s are pretty large and fairly loud, so if that’s what someone’s looking for, they might be willing to pay a few hundred for it, depending on the condition. ’60s Ampegs are well known for having great warm, clean tone and lots of headroom, distinctive reverb and tremolo. I have a Gemini II; it’s a great amp. I’ve seen postings where people have paid up to $600 for this amp, which is a bit much in my opinion. My guess is that you could realistically hope to get between $300-$400. A dealer would give you much less and then mark it up on the floor, so if you have the time, try to sell or auction it yourself. : I have an Ampeg Gemini VI GS-15-R tube amp. My husband left it behind when he moved out years ago. I need to get rid of it but can’t seem to find any info on it. I don’t want to go to a used guitar shop to sell it without knowing its value. Any help would be appreciated.

Anonymous

: I have an Ampeg Gemini VI GS-15-R tube amp. My husband left it behind when he moved out years ago. I need to get rid of it but can’t seem to find any info on it. I don’t want to go to a used guitar shop to sell it without knowing its value. Any help would be appreciated.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.