Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics About Sessionette 75 diagram

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

any one got a wiring diagram for a Sessionette 75 watt amp?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Sessionette 75, but i think the poweramp HY 248 is out of order.
      What kind of poweramp can i put in the Sessionette ?
      Or do someone has a shedule?

Greeting

Peter

Anonymous

Hi
      If you ever need the amp to be serviced, I have had a few thru my workshop. Great little amps and fantastic sound.

I can also supply and/or install a new replacement power amp for the Sessionette 75 and other session models that matches the exact input and output specs of the old albeit now more reliable.

Anonymous

I am also interested in getting a replacement amp module. Please contact me.

Anonymous

Hi Guitard
        Im interested in one of your replacement amp modules.
        Could you contact me re price and availiability.
        Regards

Anonymous

: any one got a wiring diagram for a Sessionette 75 watt amp? For info on these amps contact Award-Session. http://www.award-session.com

Anonymous

: i got it mail me

Anonymous

: : i got it mail me .can you send me a copy?

Anonymous

Hi. Can you send me electric diagram for Sessionette 75 Combo with MOS-FET power stage. I have an old damaged Sessionette 75, and it don’t work. I would like to repair it. I live in Slovenia. Thanx. Best regards. MIHA

Anonymous

Hallo, I have an old Sessionette it doesn’t work so please send me a copy of the schematics. Thank You and Best Regards Leffe

Anonymous

: Hi. : Can you send me electric diagram for Sessionette 75 Combo with MOS-FET power stage. : I have an old damaged Sessionette 75, and it don’t work. I would like to repair it. I live in Slovenia. : Thanx. : Best regards. MIHA

Anonymous

: : Hi. : : I also have an ols sessionette 75 wich does not work very well. I’ll be very pleased if you are willing en bea ble to send me a copy of the schematic Max Poll

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.