Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics the guitar solo to Prince’s Purple Rain

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Check out this website. They have some guitar notes to some of the best Prince songs. http://www.pyramax.demon.co.uk/prince%20guitar%20files.htm Like the rock group Kiss? see http://www.geocities.com/kissgodsofrock

Anonymous

: : I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.(The scores of the solo.)

Anonymous

: I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.

Anonymous

: I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.
      Who gives a flying f–k, Prince sucks dicks!

Anonymous

: : I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated. : Who gives a flying f–k, Prince sucks dicks! :: Why do you care if Prince sucks if you do ot like him why were you in his site??

Anonymous

: : I’d really like to learn the solo to Prince’s song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated. : Who gives a flying f–k, Prince sucks dicks! : Only the musical illiterate would respond in such a manner!!!! Get a clue!

Anonymous

Hmm.Prince’s solo to Purple Rain is simply a B flat major pentatonic approach.1/2 steps are thrown in , but it’s really not so complicated.The key is to play it with attitude.
      Good Luck

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.