the guitar solo to Prince's Purple Rain

Posted by Joe on Wed, 08/02/00 - 16:40:21.

I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: the guitar solo to Prince's Purple Rain

Hmm.Prince's solo to Purple Rain is simply a B flat major pentatonic approach.1/2 steps are thrown in , but it's really not so complicated.The key is to play it with attitude.
Good Luck

: I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.
Who gives a flying f--k, Prince sucks dicks!

: : I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.
: Who gives a flying f--k, Prince sucks dicks!
: Only the musical illiterate would respond in such a manner!!!! Get a clue!

: : I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.
: Who gives a flying f--k, Prince sucks dicks!
:: Why do you care if Prince sucks if you do ot like him why were you in his site??

: I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.

: : I'd really like to learn the solo to Prince's song Purple Rain. If anyone can tab it or send a site it would be much appreciated.(The scores of the solo.)

Check out this website. They have some guitar notes to some of the best Prince songs. http://www.pyramax.demon.co.uk/prince%20guitar%20files.htm

Like the rock group Kiss? see http://www.geocities.com/kissgodsofrock

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.