Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Learn how to play guitar like Angus Young of AC/DC really quick!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Ever wish you could play guitar like Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC? Well now you can! I have with me a very rockin’ VHS tape of the riffs of AC/DC. But is that it? NO! It also includes: Amp and effect settings, Song analysis, Blues solo technique and Full band and rhythm trax for solo practice. Learn Lick & Riff Techniques from: *DIRTY DEEDS* *HIGHWAY TO HELL* *T.N.T.* *BACK IN BLACK* *YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG* *HIGH VOLTAGE* …AND MANY MORE! ON-SCREEN TABLATURE INCLUDED! PLAYED BOTH AT NORMAL AND SLOW SPEEDS! You guys out there with guitars ever want to impress people with rockin’ tunes by AC/DC? I know you do, well what are you waiting for? Here’s how to get it directly from my auction: Go to amazon.com and type in ‘Angus Young’ and "Guitar Methods Of Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC (VHS)" will show up. Click on it and bid! Have fun and rock on!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Ever wish you could play guitar like Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC? Well now you can! I have with me a very rockin’ VHS tape of the riffs of AC/DC. But is that it? NO! It also includes: Amp and effect settings, Song analysis, Blues solo technique and Full band and rhythm trax for solo practice. Learn Lick & Riff Techniques from: *DIRTY DEEDS* *HIGHWAY TO HELL* *T.N.T.* *BACK IN BLACK* *YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG* *HIGH VOLTAGE* …AND MANY MORE! ON-SCREEN TABLATURE INCLUDED! PLAYED BOTH AT NORMAL AND SLOW SPEEDS! You guys out there with guitars ever want to impress people with rockin’ tunes by AC/DC? I know you do, well what are you waiting for?
      : Here’s how to get it directly from my auction:
      : Go to amazon.com and type in ‘Angus Young’ and "Guitar Methods Of Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC (VHS)" will show up. Click on it and bid! Have fun and rock on!!!

you are a banana head, ass face!!

Anonymous

LEARN HOW TO PLAY AC/DC REALLY FAST AND SHOW BBY HAND TOO.

Anonymous

: Ever wish you could play guitar like Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC? Well now you can! I have with me a very rockin’ VHS tape of the riffs of AC/DC. But is that it? NO! It also includes: Amp and effect settings, Song analysis, Blues solo technique and Full band and rhythm trax for solo practice. Learn Lick & Riff Techniques from: *DIRTY DEEDS* *HIGHWAY TO HELL* *T.N.T.* *BACK IN BLACK* *YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG* *HIGH VOLTAGE* …AND MANY MORE! ON-SCREEN TABLATURE INCLUDED! PLAYED BOTH AT NORMAL AND SLOW SPEEDS! You guys out there with guitars ever want to impress people with rockin’ tunes by AC/DC? I know you do, well what are you waiting for?
      : Here’s how to get it directly from my auction:
      : Go to amazon.com and type in ‘Angus Young’ and "Guitar Methods Of Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC (VHS)" will show up. Click on it and bid! Have fun and rock on!!!

Anonymous

: : Ever wish you could play guitar like Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC? Well now you can! I have with me a very rockin’ VHS tape of the riffs of AC/DC. But is that it? NO! It also includes: Amp and effect settings, Song analysis, Blues solo technique and Full band and rhythm trax for solo practice. Learn Lick & Riff Techniques from: *DIRTY DEEDS* *HIGHWAY TO HELL* *T.N.T.* *BACK IN BLACK* *YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG* *HIGH VOLTAGE* …AND MANY MORE! ON-SCREEN TABLATURE INCLUDED! PLAYED BOTH AT NORMAL AND SLOW SPEEDS! You guys out there with guitars ever want to impress people with rockin’ tunes by AC/DC? I know you do, well what are you waiting for? : : Here’s how to get it directly from my auction: : : Go to amazon.com and type in ‘Angus Young’ and "Guitar Methods Of Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC (VHS)" will show up. Click on it and bid! Have fun and rock on!!! whare can i bye this video

Anonymous

Does this tape also have break down of She’s got the Jack?: : Ever wish you could play guitar like Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC? Well now you can! I have with me a very rockin’ VHS tape of the riffs of AC/DC. But is that it? NO! It also includes: Amp and effect settings, Song analysis, Blues solo technique and Full band and rhythm trax for solo practice. Learn Lick & Riff Techniques from: *DIRTY DEEDS* *HIGHWAY TO HELL* *T.N.T.* *BACK IN BLACK* *YOU SHOOK ME ALL NIGHT LONG* *HIGH VOLTAGE* …AND MANY MORE! ON-SCREEN TABLATURE INCLUDED! PLAYED BOTH AT NORMAL AND SLOW SPEEDS! You guys out there with guitars ever want to impress people with rockin’ tunes by AC/DC? I know you do, well what are you waiting for? : : Here’s how to get it directly from my auction: : : Go to amazon.com and type in ‘Angus Young’ and "Guitar Methods Of Angus Young & Malcolm Young of AC/DC (VHS)" will show up. Click on it and bid! Have fun and rock on!!!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.