Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have just got hold of a Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal, but, like other posters here, there is no manual. Is anyone out there able to help me out with the owners manual, or some basic instructions for using the pedal.

Thanx for any info or help,

John McA

Related Gear:
    Did you know Korg makes the best Headphone Amp?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hey john, I found your request from a google search. I know it was a long time ago, but I was wondering if you ever got a hold of the manual to the Korg A5. You see, I have one too but it is malfunctioning and I need the schematic diagram. You’ve probably figured out how to use it by now, but if let me know if you need help, as I’ve been using this piece for over 10 years now. -Frank : I have just got hold of a Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal, but, like other posters here, there is no manual. Is anyone out there able to help me out with the owners manual, or some basic instructions for using the pedal. : Thanx for any info or help, : John McA

Anonymous

Can anyone tell were I can find an online vresion of Korg A5 manual…or send it to my email adress! Thanks a lot! : Thanx for any info or help, George

Anonymous

: I have just got hold of a Korg A5 Guitar effects pedal, but, like other posters here, there is no manual. Is anyone out there able to help me out with the owners manual, or some basic instructions for using the pedal. : Thanx for any info or help, : John McA I am also looking for the instructions to this pedal. I have looked on the digitech site but didnt find anything. Any news on this instruction manual? Does it even exist any longer???

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.