Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson SG-X Coral Color

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone have one of these I can buy from them? Or know where I can get one? If you do, then please contact me at [email protected]

Thanks alot. I have been desperately searching for one, so your help would be greatly appreciated. Email anything you have for to the above address, please. Thanks.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg’s- that’s why i’m selling it. live in germany, by the way. cheers, POPP

Anonymous

: i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg’s- that’s why i’m selling it. live in germany, by the way. : cheers, : POPP I bet this guitar is long gone. but there is no reason not to check, right? if you know anyone with one that they want to sell, I WANT IT. bAD. thank you muchly

Anonymous

Hey i don’t know if you still have it or not but i’m still definitely interested in buying it from you. I will pay shipping costs, whatever it takes. I will pay up to $500 for it but we can negotiate prices. I really don’t want you to blow this off if you still have it. Let me know. Thanks a lot. Ben : i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg’s- that’s why i’m selling it. live in germany, by the way. : cheers, : POPP

Anonymous

Hey i’ve been looking for a coral sg x for a while. I would be willing to pay 300-400 for it. Let me know what you can do. We can talk more about prices. Get back to me as soon as possible, please. Thanks a lot Ben : i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg’s- that’s why i’m selling it. live in germany, by the way. : cheers, : POPP

Anonymous

heh, i know plenty of people who have them that aren’t giving them up…sorry… i do have an 87 black SG special for sale if you’re just looking for an SG in general…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.