Gibson SG-X Coral Color

Posted by Dustin on Mon, 04/14/03 - 17:57:40.

Does anyone have one of these I can buy from them? Or know where I can get one? If you do, then please contact me at downsizedyouth@hotmail.com

Thanks alot. I have been desperately searching for one, so your help would be greatly appreciated. Email anything you have for to the above address, please. Thanks.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Gibson SG-X Coral Color

heh, i know plenty of people who have them that aren't giving them up...sorry...

i do have an 87 black SG special for sale if you're just looking for an SG in general...

i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg's- that's why i'm selling it. live in germany, by the way.
cheers,
POPP

Hey i've been looking for a coral sg x for a while. I would be willing to pay 300-400 for it. Let me know what you can do. We can talk more about prices. Get back to me as soon as possible, please. Thanks a lot
Ben

: i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg's- that's why i'm selling it. live in germany, by the way.
: cheers,
: POPP

Hey i don't know if you still have it or not but i'm still definitely interested in buying it from you. I will pay shipping costs, whatever it takes. I will pay up to $500 for it but we can negotiate prices. I really don't want you to blow this off if you still have it. Let me know. Thanks a lot. Ben

: i got one in almost mint condition (only couple of weeks played. coral colour, changed the puck-up because gibson 500T sucks big time (too much output, no tone). put in an seymour duncan jeff beck- way better! what are you willing to pay? have too many sg's- that's why i'm selling it. live in germany, by the way.

I bet this guitar is long gone. but there is no reason not to check, right? if you know anyone with one that they want to sell, I WANT IT. bAD. thank you muchly

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.