Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics les paul copy by renegade

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

can any body give me some info on a guitar manufacturer called "Renegade" that makes a les paul copy.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Got Renegade Strat copy for $40 from Indian reserve smoke shop in Muskoka.
      Neck and tone are very good. Had to replace input jack.

Anonymous

I have a les Paul version: paid 60& for it and it is awesome. Templated to buy a more famous brand les paul but what for. When this one is quality. It is great for Neil young and oasis as mentioned. Does anybody know where they were originally made? I’m thinking California? Years?

Anonymous

I own both SG & LP and they are new condition and sound great with the new amps from fender with effects dial to help. No issues but selling as a pair for $600. Great Collection Guitars

Anonymous

I brought my renegade for 55$ – it sounds great , no issue, pickups are awesome , cherry burst , great heavy weight, it rocks. Can’t find any serial number on it though., I use it for Neil young and few Oasis songs. Well done ,

Cheers!

Anonymous

I have about 30 guitars from a 1950 fender broadcaster to Gibson les Paul 1967 and many more in between.
      I also have a renegade bass. This is a well put together guitar and should not be shunned at. The maker of these guitars
      did a great job for the price. His name is Andrew Presnell. He now works for Andrew Allan Guitars. Awesome sound and a very true neck.

Anonymous

I just picked up a Renegade Les Paul copy … in a trade that essentially cost me nothing … and it has a different style logo for the name from the Andrew Presnell guitars. I don’t think that they are the same company. I am still researching to see what I can find, but there is little out there and there are more hits from Andrew and Washburn on Google.

Anonymous

: can any body give me some info on a guitar manufacturer called "Renegade" that makes a les paul copy. yeh there not that bad of a guitar to play i owe a few diffarent guitars fron gibson to fender and everything in-between and it is one of the better knock-offs i have,has nice action and good tone,as far as it sounding better being firewood that guy should go and get his ears flushed!!yeh ive been playing for about 18 years now and this guitar doesnt seemm that bad to me trust me there`s worse

Anonymous

could any one tell me anything about my les paul copys make called kingfisher as i cant find anything about it on the net. thanks

Anonymous

: can any body give me some info on a guitar manufacturer called "Renegade" that makes a les paul copy. yes, they are total junk. sound best being used for campfire wood!!!

Anonymous

all I know is that renegade is sold at a music store in fergus(ontario). It’s called ‘nickelsons music’. and it’s sold for $350 . I think it is very great sounding and it comes in black, blue and cherry sunburst. I will post the # on your e-mail

Anonymous

: : can any body give me some info on a guitar manufacturer called "Renegade" that makes a les paul copy. : yes, they are total junk. sound best being used for campfire wood!!! If your a technical guitar player who does everything by brand and and play every note perfect then go pay $1500 and get a gibson or epiphone but if want a guitar that sounds just as good then for $300 you can buy a renegade and if you dont like it pay the extra $100 and get pickups that you like.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.