Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Korg A5 effects pedal

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

How do I replace the internal memory battery, and where can I get one?
      I have the manual in PDF if anyone needs it.

Thanks, Kim

Anonymous

Hi there Kim, where is the internal battery, does it show on the PDF,,,,,,,,thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Gib

Anonymous

I don’t know, dealer replaced it many moons ago and I havn’t opened it up to see.

Anonymous

I have the korg a5 (guitar) manuals. One is just a effects table. The other is the actual operation manual. short instructions: Only switch pos 1 is user defined settings. To set a user pedal, find an effect you like on 2-6. Then press the far right pedal. You are now in edit mode. In edit mode the 6 position slide switch selects the settings the knobs can modify. Now, each of the five pedals turns an effect off or on. So in edit mode if the light over pedal 1(compression) is lit the compression is on for that affect. Pressing the pedal toggles the effect in and out. Slide the switch to position 1 compression and use the knobs to change the settings. A small dot appears next to the currently saved setting. So you might turn the knob and see the numbers move from 0 through 15 but when you get to 8 there is a decimal point showing. That’s the current setting. Now move to the other effects you want to change/add/remove. When you’re done, press the write button once. The light over the write button should be blinking and only one pedal light number 1 through 5 will be lit. Press the pedal you want to save to. Now it should be lit. Now press the write button again. Everything will seem to pause for a moment, and then it should seem to return to normal. If you’re still in edit mode exit by pressing the far right pedal again. Slide the switch to position 1 and press the pedal you just saved. It should be all set. Have fun! Joe

Anonymous
          Anonymous

Thanks for the link. Have been looking all over for that program chart!

Anonymous

Hi Joe, anybody out there have a schematic,,,or could tell me where the internal batt is for a KORG A5 FX pedal,,,,,,,,,,,OH and Hi from NZ

Anonymous

: I lent my Korg A5 to my son a couple of years ago and he lost the instructions. I’ve now forgotten how to program it. Could anyone out there remind me please? : Jim

Anonymous

I have also purchased the Korg A5 effect pedal with no manual. Pretty new to the pedal universe so could someone please send me a manual link or run down on how it all works. The digitech link on the replies doesn’t have one for the a5.

Anonymous

: : I lent my Korg A5 to my brother a couple of years ago and he lost the instructions. I’ve now forgotten how to program it. Could anyone out there remind me please? : : harold

Anonymous

Hey Jim did anyone help you out witha Korg A5 manual? I figured out a lot myself but wow! John Halliday

Anonymous

Hey Jim did anyone help you out witha Korg A5 manual? I figured out a lot myself but wow! John Halliday

Anonymous

http://www.digitech.com/discontinued.htm they have a nice user manual

Anonymous

How do I get korg A5 manual ?

Anonymous

go to google type korg a5 manual ……..its the first result down its a pdf file just save it …..!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.