yairi 'cbs-masterworks' classical ca. 1971

Posted by chris on Sat, 04/26/03 - 11:15:14.

Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical.
The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I'd say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can't find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number.
Please respond to my email also: chrismon@umich.edu. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: yairi 'cbs-masterworks' classical ca. 1971

I posses a hand-signed Kazuo Yairi classical hand made excusively for CBS Masterworks.
model number: MWG-Y1035, heel number 14611
(the first digit is not missing)
I bought 2 hand circa 1975, I ignore the original date munufactured

Re: 'cbs-masterworks'. 1971

Can anybody help? I have an old acoustic guitar called a CBS Masterworks. It is a flat top style with model number G590. I need info on this guitar. If anybody can help or know of sites that may help... please let me know. Thanks.

: Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical.
: The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I'd say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can't find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number.
: Please respond to my email also: chrismon@umich.edu. Thanks

: : Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical.
: : The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I'd say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can't find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number.
: : Please respond to my email also: chrismon@umich.edu. Thanks
TERRIFIC GUITARS MADE BY FENDER IN EARLY 1970 CBS MASTERWORKS ARE TONAL LONG WEARING TERRIC PPIECES ENJOY IT

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.