Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics yairi ‘cbs-masterworks’ classical ca. 1971

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical.
    The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I’d say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can’t find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number.
    Please respond to my email also: [email protected]. Thanks

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical. : The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I’d say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can’t find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number. : Please respond to my email also: [email protected]. Thanks

Anonymous

: : Help! I need confirmation on the veracity of a supposed Yairi Masterworks Classical. : : The label claims it is made by Kazuo airi "exclusively for CBS Masterworks", model # MWG Y1010. The number stamped on the heel is 14611. Without the intitial 1, I’d say that was a 1971 serial number, but I can’t find any information about the "CBS Masterworks guitars" or that particular model number. : : Please respond to my email also: [email protected]. Thanks TERRIFIC GUITARS MADE BY FENDER IN EARLY 1970 CBS MASTERWORKS ARE TONAL LONG WEARING TERRIC PPIECES ENJOY IT

Anonymous

Can anybody help? I have an old acoustic guitar called a CBS Masterworks. It is a flat top style with model number G590. I need info on this guitar. If anybody can help or know of sites that may help… please let me know. Thanks.

Anonymous

I posses a hand-signed Kazuo Yairi classical hand made excusively for CBS Masterworks. model number: MWG-Y1035, heel number 14611 (the first digit is not missing) I bought 2 hand circa 1975, I ignore the original date munufactured

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.