Squier Strat serial numbers

Posted by Jon on Wed, 04/30/03 - 10:49:59.

Does anyone know if this number cy98062404 is from the Japanese manufacturer or Korean?
To reply by e-mail remove the "1" from my address.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Squier Strat serial numbers

: Does anyone know what year of manufacture this number yn662333 manufactured in China.

i have a Squier by Fender Stratocaster Bullet Series guitar. Its supposed to be from late 70's. SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME!! the serial is NK414543 please help me,

: i have a Squier by Fender Stratocaster Bullet Series guitar. Its supposed to be from late 70's. SOMEBODY PLZ HELP ME!! the serial is NK414543 please help me,

Your guitar isn't a 1970's guitar, as Fender only started manufacturing Squier series guitars in 1982. Hope that helps a little...

Re: Strat serial numbers

what is the mz2158408?

I have a Squier Strat with serial no. CY 9806####. I bought it in 1999(new).It has "crafted in China" on the headstock

Anyone got any ideas for the serial number E734412 Made in Japan

Year???

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.