What is the best distortion pedal

Posted by Daniel Lapierre on Fri, 05/30/03 - 10:58:08.

What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars.
regards
Daniel Lapierre

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: What is the best distortion pedal

Try a muff

: What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars.
: regards
: Daniel Lapierre

: What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars.

I use 2 TS9's, an Arbiter Fuzzface (all tweaked by Keith at Aramat effects) in my live rig. Sometimes I use a Dano Fabtone for smaller gigs with just one amp.

Tommy

http://www.tommystriplethreatbluesrevue.com/BandPage.html

Hey i was wondering where i could get a fuzzface i played one and its amazing! e mail me gwar_y_misfits58@yahoo.com

ibanez tubescreamers

Re: What is the best distortion pedal...SMASH BOX !!

Under $100,this pedal is E.Q.'d nicely,all notes in barre chords ring out.Has lots bass,sharp/smooth switch,and built in noise gate.Try one.

: : What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars.
: : regards
: : Daniel Lapierre

I find for live gigs Boss Metal Zone is cool. Or a Radial Tonebone will blow your mind. I play out of a Mesa Boogie stack with a dual rectifier head, so the amp distortion eq'd is killer.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.