Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics What is the best distortion pedal

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars.
    regards
    Daniel Lapierre

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars. : regards : Daniel Lapierre

Anonymous

: : What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars. : : regards : : Daniel Lapierre I find for live gigs Boss Metal Zone is cool. Or a Radial Tonebone will blow your mind. I play out of a Mesa Boogie stack with a dual rectifier head, so the amp distortion eq’d is killer.

Anonymous

Under $100,this pedal is E.Q.’d nicely,all notes in barre chords ring out.Has lots bass,sharp/smooth switch,and built in noise gate.Try one.

Anonymous

: What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars. : regards : Daniel Lapierre ibanez tubescreamers

Anonymous

: What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars. : regards : Daniel Lapierre I use 2 TS9’s, an Arbiter Fuzzface (all tweaked by Keith at Aramat effects) in my live rig. Sometimes I use a Dano Fabtone for smaller gigs with just one amp. Tommy http://www.tommystriplethreatbluesrevue.com/BandPage.html

Anonymous

Hey i was wondering where i could get a fuzzface i played one and its amazing! e mail me [email protected]

Anonymous

Try a muff : What is the best distortion pedal for a tube amp with a singles coils and humbuckers guitars. : regards : Daniel Lapierre

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.