Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Goya 12 String

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a Goya 12 String. I think it’s a solid top. The model # is G410. Made in Korea. Any idea on worth? Where to look for more info on the guitar? Thanx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I took my all blond 12 string to college in 1967 and enjoyed playing for my own entertainment. After four years as a senior a had to sell it to make my final tuition. After 52 years I’d like to purchase a replacement and bring back sweet memories.

Anonymous

I have one I’ll get rid of. [email protected] email me if interested

Anonymous

I bought a Goya 410 (made in Korea) in circ 1983/4 whilst travelling around the world after college. I bought it in Auckland. Can’t have paid much for it. I have now had it about 30 years and play it nearly every day. It’s got a great sound to it and a fantastic fret board/neck that I have always felt really comfortable play around. I now use it as a 6 string as I can’t be bothered with all the tuning of a twelve string. Still a great guitar. If you find one anywhere it a great buy.

Anonymous

: I used to own a Goya mod.310 12-string. It was a decent guitar made in Japan, and then imported by Martin.It wasn’t a solid top, but still had a nice sound and a neck like a two-by-four.I bought it new in ’80, so I’m guessing yours is a little newer that that. That’s all I can help with.
      : : I have a Goya 12 String. I think it’s a solid top. The model # is G410. Made in Korea. Any idea on worth? Where to look for more info on the guitar?
      : : Thanx

Just saw your posting. I picked up a G410 12-string guitar at a general auction a couple of years ago for 00.
      I had and have no idea of its real value, but it looks and sounds great and is in excellent condition..
      I no longer play and would be very interested in knowing its value today.
      It was made in Korea and imported by Martin.

Any suggestions on current worth would be welcome

Anonymous

Just got back from a music store looking for a good cheap 12-string, they have this same Goya for $100. I think I’ll go back and buy it soon. After I tuned it up, it sounded great for my ability!

Anonymous

I used to own a Goya mod.310 12-string. It was a decent guitar made in Japan, and then imported by Martin.It wasn’t a solid top, but still had a nice sound and a neck like a two-by-four.I bought it new in ’80, so I’m guessing yours is a little newer that that. That’s all I can help with.
      : I have a Goya 12 String. I think it’s a solid top. The model # is G410. Made in Korea. Any idea on worth? Where to look for more info on the guitar?
      : Thanx

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.