Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ARREX ACOUSTIC GUITAR

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone out there know of a guitar by the name Arrex. I am trying to find out some information on this acoustic guitar. If you could please help it is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks Gabby

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have one I purchased new in 1957. Dark mahogany – nice inlay.Very nice tone. Played a bit in high school. After that got working and music got neglected. Neck broke [probably dry]. Repaired. Uncle arthritis lives with me now – can’t play any more. They apparently ranked some where a little above the Eatons or Sears-Roebuck top line – not excessively expensive but a little better quality. This vintage in any condition [one piece] should be worth $150 – $200.

Anonymous

Hi Gabby, I have one here and am going to see if it is worth fixing. It has nice inlay around the hole, but is in very bad shape. It looks old, either 30’s or 40’s. I’m taking it to a guitar mechanic tomorow, and will let you know what I find out. e-mail me, James

Anonymous

hi i have arrex guitar and it is in pretty good shape what is it worth grampa

Anonymous

: Hi Gabby, I have one here and it is in real good shape.Would like to find out more about.Could be for sale.If you are interested please contact me and will provide pics.Think it is from 1933 to 1935…..Addie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.