Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR. IT IS A VANTAGE VP700, SERIAL #70106. ANY INFO ABOUT THESE GUITARS WOULD BE GREAT. I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUITARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND SPECS. IF POSSIBLE. THANKS, BRANDON

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I want to sell this guitar which is in excellent shape but I do not know at all what a fair price would be.
      Anybody can tell me about the quality of this guitar
      Thanks

Anonymous

I have a Vantage Guitar handed down to me years ago. Have not touched it and i am looking to find more info about it.
      The tag inside Says Vantage – sound by design – model no. VIS 2GA – Serial no. 9501310162 – Made in Indonesia – Hand crafted guitar.

If anyone can help me with this. i have been searching far and wide and cannot find anything.

Thanks

Anonymous

need info on this guitar, have had in family for years, Would like info on age and value thanks so much

Anonymous

hi I have a vantage model #vis-1 serial # is 9510264927 I would like to know how old it is and is it worth anything I can’t seem to find it anywhere it’s in really good shape. the tag inside says it’s made in Indonesia if you could help me know about it I would really appreciate it thank you for any information you can give me

Anonymous

Just after posting here myself before I saw your comment.
        I also have an Indonesian vis-1 and I’m looking for a bit more info. I found one or two for sale online calling them ‘dreadnought’, so maybe there is something in that.
        The serial number I have is 96060024.

Anonymous

Hello ! I just bought an acoustic guitare Vantage ( secondhand – Model : VIS – 1 – Serial n° : 9603690 – made in Indonesia) and i would like to know when this very good guitar was made ?!… Thank you !!!

Anonymous

i have a vantage 655v and would like to know how old it is and it’s value

Anonymous

if anyone knows anything about this guitar then please e-mail me and ill send him a picture of it.. actually i dont even know the model of it!!!!! but on the mean while i can give u the detail of it: its a black one row fixed keys three potentsiometers one humbucker 2 singles 24 frets electric guitar.

Anonymous

:Hi, I have an early model Vantage bass guitar (exact model unknown – dark woodgrain body, light woodgrain strip inline with neck, 4 pickups, 4 dials and a 3position switch). Unfortunately the bridge has a split in it. The bridge has two screws at the back about 90mm apart and one in between but set about 45mm forward. It sits in a exact same shaped cut out area at the base of the guitar about 7mm in depth. The strings connect to the back of the bridge and do not go through the body. I would love to keep this guitar in near original condition, but I am having a difficult time locating a similar replacement bridge. Can anyone out there supply any information or even better still, a reasonably priced bridge. Thanking you in anticipation, Adam.

Anonymous

It sounds like I have exactly the same Base guitar. It is a model VP700B. I have a similar problem as I am also looking for a replacement bridge. Mine is not broken, just missing two of the adjustable intonation pieces. Please let me knw if you have found a source for a new bridge or would like to sell your old pieces. [email protected] : :Hi, I have an early model Vantage bass guitar (exact model unknown – dark woodgrain body, light woodgrain strip inline with neck, 4 pickups, 4 dials and a 3position switch). Unfortunately the bridge has a split in it. The bridge has two screws at the back about 90mm apart and one in between but set about 45mm forward. It sits in a exact same shaped cut out area at the base of the guitar about 7mm in depth. The strings connect to the back of the bridge and do not go through the body. I would love to keep this guitar in near original condition, but I am having a difficult time locating a similar replacement bridge. Can anyone out there supply any information or even better still, a reasonably priced bridge. Thanking you in anticipation, Adam.

Anonymous

: I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR. IT IS A VANTAGE x77 serial#3070293. ANY INFO ABOUT THESE GUITARS WOULD BE GREAT. I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUITARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND SPECS. IF POSSIBLE. THANKS, BRANDON

Anonymous

: I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR. IT IS A VANTAGE 818 G.DT .1, SERIAL 1050501. ANY INFO ABOUT THESE GUITARS WOULD BE GREAT. I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUITARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND SPECS. IF POSSIBLE. THANKS, Zaz

Anonymous

: Do you have any idea what Vantage guitars go for? I have one and am just curious

Anonymous

I would rather have a Vantage guitar than an american made guitar, any day. Typical of asian guitars, they are far better made than the american and mexican guitars. The Vantage VS series I had was much better sounding and better balanced than a SG. Also, the Vantage LEs Pauls are among the best ever made, nice and heavy, giving them great sustain, and the pickups are fantastic. Their 335s are also well made, I would prefer one to a Gibson.

Anonymous

Seems everyone thinks he was talking about a vintage guitar, but I suspect he talks about the company called Vantage. I’m looking for info on the guitars aswell.

Anonymous

: Seems everyone thinks he was talking about a vintage guitar, but I suspect he talks about the company called Vantage. I’m looking for info on the guitars aswell. >I just got a vantage and everyone is telling me its not "real" But vantage guitars are really nice.

Anonymous

Vantage guitars were a low end guitar sold through Sam Goody’s..Neat stuff..coil tap knob and every body shape copied..I have 6 of them still 3 in parts..Vantage Avenger was the main stay for them..hope this helps

Anonymous

: I have a bass guitar # VL-650BG —4060054 It looks and plays OK. Also looking for information on the company and it’s products.

Anonymous

:I have a fender sq stratocaster/sb 5625 serial number vn595625-1296 it is a 50’th aniversary stratocaster.

Anonymous

: :I BOUGHT VANTAGE GUITAR STRAT COPY.INEED TO KNOW VALUE AND INFO ON PICUPS YEAR WHEN MADE ETC. THANKS

Anonymous

:I need information about my vantage teleacaster I do not have a seril number but the guitar is very heavy.

Anonymous

Hi! I need info on Vantage Super Strat Style Guitar Serial No. 0060044. 2000 Model year, & how much does it worth in mint shape?

Anonymous

: Hi! I need info on Vantage Super Strat Style Guitar : Serial No. 0060044. 2000 Model year, : & how much does it worth in mint shape? i have one

Anonymous

i want know the model,year and price….
          seriel no : 2091018

Anonymous

I need info on a vantage accoustic guitar. It’a vantage VA 30N DOK. I don’t know anything about it. What it is worth or where it is from and no one seems to know. Thanks, Brandon

Anonymous

I’m having the same problem i bought a used vantage guitar and tube amp. It has a white wood stripe throught the body and is cherry in colour, with an adjustable neck.It sounds nice and i would like to know how it might be and its worth along with its age.

Anonymous

bonjour j’aimerais savoir l’annee et le prix de cette quitar.merci

Anonymous

allo. je ne parle pas francais tres bon, mais j’ai la probleme aussi. parlez-vous anglais? cette page est en anglais, et votre mots peut aller plus loin si ils etais en anglais.

Anonymous

i have an indonesian vantage acoustic guitar for sale its model is vis-1c if youre interested u can contact me at my email i have a fender gigbag and a fender at-3 tuner also and will give it to u if u purchase my guitar it is in a new condition and has great sound.

Anonymous

If this guitar is a vp700, it is likely built in Japan by Matsomuko co. Serial number suggests that it was made in 1987…though I could be wrong. Email me if you need more info or even if you might consider selling it. [email protected] : I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR. IT IS A VANTAGE VP700, SERIAL #70106. ANY INFO ABOUT THESE GUITARS WOULD BE GREAT. I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUITARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND SPECS. IF POSSIBLE. THANKS, BRANDON

Anonymous

: If this guitar is a vp700, it is likely built in Japan by Matsomuko co. Serial number suggests that it was made in 1987…though I could be wrong. Email me if you need more info or even if you might consider selling it. : [email protected] :I have allso a vantage vp700 serial: 70756, its in good shape, only use at home and i like to know built year, and the worth of it.I can ollso sell it, mabe you tell me the price. JAPI

Anonymous

: I NEED INFO ON A VANTAGE GUITAR. IT IS A VANTAGE VP700, SERIAL #70106. ANY INFO ABOUT THESE GUITARS WOULD BE GREAT. I BOUGHT IT AND HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THESE GUITARS. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE YEAR AND SPECS. IF POSSIBLE. THANKS, BRANDON I just purchased the same guitar and here’s a link to all the info you need to know… http://www.therathole.org/guitars/models/models.html

Anonymous

I own a Vantage VP700 and an Acoustic one. The VP700 is and plays heavy as hell, but sounds really fat, also because its got this preamp/overdrive kinda thing built into it. Bought at a pwnshop for 100 Euros. The acoustoustic one plays very smooth, sounds nice. Bought it new for 45 euros, because it was damaged a bit. Fine guitars for absolutly no money!!

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.