Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics BOSS ME-30

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hey! anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page? anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for: Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk.. and heepz more!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: hey! : anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page? : anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for: : Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk.. : and heepz more!

Anonymous

I dont have patches archive…please send me your archive "patches"….sorry whith the english…i dont speak very weel… thaks a lot!! Guilherme

Anonymous

: what is the unofficial website for Me-30
      : anything…

Como conseguir uma distorção de Death Metal com o ME-30

Anonymous

hello!!! I’m portuguese but i have a paths for Boss ME-30…Nofx,Metallica,off spring,blind zero and mor.if you give me your paths a give you my paths…
      sorry if my mistakes…
      see you..

Anonymous

what is the unofficial website for Me-30
      anything…

Anonymous

: hey!
      : anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page?
      : anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for:
      : Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk..
      : and heepz more!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.