BOSS ME-30

Posted by Damien on Wed, 08/16/00 - 04:22:01.
Advertisement

hey!
anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page?
anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for:
Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk..
and heepz more!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: BOSS ME-30

: hey!
: anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page?
: anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for:
: Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk..
: and heepz more!

BOSS ME-30

what is the unofficial website for Me-30
anything...

: what is the unofficial website for Me-30
: anything...

Como conseguir uma distorção de Death Metal com o ME-30

hello!!! I'm portuguese but i have a paths for Boss ME-30...Nofx,Metallica,off spring,blind zero and mor.if you give me your paths a give you my paths...
sorry if my mistakes...
see you..

: hey!
: anyone know where to get some BOSS ME-30 patches apart from that unofficial BOss me-30 page?
: anyway, i got heepz of originalz so e-mail me if u wanna swap patches and stuff i got some for:
: Limp Bizkit, KoRn, Sevendust, Orgy, metallica punk..
: and heepz more!

I dont have patches archive...please send me your archive "patches"....sorry whith the english...i dont speak very weel...
thaks a lot!!
Guilherme

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.