Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Which is the best multi-effect now available?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I don’t want to have too much stompboxes together with a lot of cables running on the floor at my home. So which is the best multi-effect that has the best sound and quality to simulate the "great guitarists’ tone"? Thank you very much.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

You may want to try Digitech RP-100 – I think it has same chip as the 2K and is only 9 US and easy to use. See http://pub25.ezboard.com/brp100usersforum

: if you want top quality go for the gt-3 by boss or the gt-5 but if you want top tube tone in an easy acess board that is very easy to use live go for any digitech model as they have the most guitarists friendly and easy to use live rig i have ever used the best i would say is the new Digitech RP-2000 this thing rips!! its factory presets are model after the greats and are named stuff like ‘vaish’ limpy after the greats there are many more i think this is excatly what you are looking for

Anonymous

Are you sure rp2000 is user friendly? Used it before .. the programmed preset setting(factory) is easy but to progarm on your own ?? you need that damm manual ..!!

Anonymous

if you want top quality go for the gt-3 by boss or the gt-5 but if you want top tube tone in an easy acess board that is very easy to use live go for any digitech model as they have the most guitarists friendly and easy to use live rig i have ever used the best i would say is the new Digitech RP-2000 this thing rips!! its factory presets are model after the greats and are named stuff like ‘vaish’ limpy after the greats there are many more i think this is excatly what you are looking for

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.