Guitar Appraisal

Posted by Vaughn Gruber on Sat, 06/21/03 - 15:34:32.
Advertisement

I have an Epiphone Cortez Hollow body accoustic guitar. Serial no. 862386, manufactured in Kalamazoo, Michigan by Gibson Guitar Corporation... I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. Thank you.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Appraisal

I have one as well. Plays great. I payed 400$ in 1990 for mine. Let me know if you find something different.TAG

I have a B-25 Natural guitar by Gibson, serial #303539. If possible, I'd like to get a monetary appraisal of this guitar. Thank you.. Judith Baldwin

i have a epiphone 12 string guitar. model # is pr 350-12, serial # s95010c45. Made in korea. i was wondering the value of this guitar. Thank you.

Guitar Appraisal

I have a 1982 Gibson electric guitar, gold top, mahogany back, 2HB pickups, Ser. #A0232; on the keyboard it has Les Paul Model; between the 18 & 19th fret it has 30th Anniversary Edition inlaid in pearl. Please e-mail me your appraisal of this guitar.

Thank you.

Larry Durham

: I have an Gibson "The Paul" Hollow body electric guitar. Serial no. 72298500, manufactured in U.S.A, by Gibson Guitar Corporation... I would like to know how much this guitar is worth. Thank you.

i would like to know what my guitar is worth no
81617576 a 335 electric gibson

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.