Guitar Appraisal

Posted by Vaughn Gruber on Sat, 06/21/03 - 15:46:08.

I have a Supro 6-strng electric lap steel guitar that I purchased in the early 70s (manufactured year unknown). I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Guitar Appraisal

1958 L48 Gibson "cherry" Anyone know Ballpark Value?

Re: Guitar Appraisal - BC Rich acoustic

I have a handcrafted BC Rich acoustic model # BW3000-12 that I bought for my son for Christmas this year and it was destroyed during a flight on the 29th of Dec. I need a price quote to take to the airlines for reimbursement. Thanks a bunch!

: I have a Castilla 6-string acoustic guitar that was purchased new in the mid 70's (manufactured year unknown). I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

: I have a Franciscan classical Model # A588 early 70s (manufactured year unknown). I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

: I have a Franciscan classical Model # A588 early 70s (manufactured year unknown). I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

I have an Epiphone/Gibson Les Paul 6 string elec guitar, "Limited Edition" , Serial # U97040189 in mint condition. I am wondering how much this guitar is worth... can anyone help ? Thanks.

I have 25 year old Gretsch guitar

Guitar Appraisal

I have a five year old gibson wm-40 the seirial number is 90268032. It's in verygood condition but you can tell that three boy's have been playing it.

I HAVE A 1978 LES PAUL CUSTOM & CASE. GREAT CONDITION.
I WOULD LIKE TO HOW MUCH IT IS WORTH. THANKS

Guitar Appraisal

I have a K and F electric lap steel guitar. I only know a little about K & F Guitar was made between
1940-19469
no Model # because i been told it was a prototype
I would like to know how much this guitar is worth.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.