Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Question about the digitech RP-2000

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have never owned a multiple effects processor. I have a shit load of stomp boxes though and I would like to buy a multiple effects processor. My question is:

Is the digitech RP-2000 fully programable so that the patches and tones that I create are readily available for one touch activation with the foot pedal? Also, is there a loop so that I can integrate my stomp boxes into my rig like you can on the Boss GT-5?

I like the sounds on the RP-2000 but I would like some of the features that come with the Boss GT-5 but in a rack unit. The things I like about the GT-5 include the programmable expression pedal so it can be wah on some patches and volume on others. I like the loop so you can use stomp boxes and I like how you can program the effects in the order you want and even put them before or after the pre-amp. Input on good units is greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!…and gals!

Related Equipment:
    See where Digitech came in our report on the Best Looping Pedals

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi!
      I am guitar player and I usually to collect famous backing track MP3 , I have many in
      perfect quality from famous Bands and Guitar playter , but I want to get more..and
      provide mine also..
      Regards,.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.