headstock decals decal

Posted by Adam Jones on Fri, 07/11/03 - 13:06:58.

I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
E-mail for a scan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: headstock decals decal

Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one... weird post!

: I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
: E-mail for a scan

I do need a decal for a 72P-Bass can you help?

: Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one... weird post!

:
: : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
: : E-mail for a scan

Re: I do need a decal for a 72P-Bass can you help?

i have all the waterslide decals for fenders 1954 to 1979.

Because it's time to refinish your guitar... duh!

:
: : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.

When I refin I don't bother with decals, they look cheap... if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their's ?? pretty stupid... duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can't see past a name on a headstock... but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on.

: Because it's time to refinish your guitar... duh!

: : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one... weird post!

: :
: : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
: : : E-mail for a scan

do you just have scanned images of decals or do you actually sell decals. either way i am in need of a fender jazz bass decal prefferably 60's vintage thanks a lot. MATT

: When I refin I don't bother with decals, they look cheap... if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their's ?? pretty stupid... duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can't see past a name on a headstock... but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on.

:
: : Because it's time to refinish your guitar... duh!

: : : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one... weird post!

: : :
: : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.
: : : : E-mail for a scan
I'm looking for a replacement headstock decal for a 70's p-bass that I'm restoring. someone stripped a beautiful figured neck (& body!) and then covered it in a crap-colored poly stain! I would like to see if anybody has one before I try to go to fender. Thanks.

I need a Fender Stratocaster logo for a rebuilt strat: Price as well please. Thanx

: When I refin I don't bother with decals, they look cheap... if I feel like it I might inlay, and with fenders I never use stock necks anyways so why would I put a fender decal on a neck that is better than their's ?? pretty stupid... duhhh, the way I see it they should pay me to put their name on my guitar, but then again some people can't see past a name on a headstock... but hey if that improves your tone why not put 10 of em on.

:
: : Because it's time to refinish your guitar... duh!

: : : Why would I need a decal ? all my guitars came with one... weird post!

: : : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.

You bought THEIR product,

You bought THEIR product, why should they pay YOU to have their name on that instrument? You're a retard.

Fender Jazz bass decal?

Hi,...
I'm needing a Charvel decal, preferably one that's written out in cursive writing.
Not the logo where charvel is spelled in the design of a guitar.
If a Charvel decal cannot be found, please navigate me to a Jackson decal. Much thanks in advance! Kevin

hi i need a Kramer guitar decal for the richie sambora 1987 model. It has a pointy headstock and a diminishing sized Kramer logo with the letters diminishing in size from the K to the R and, there is a script "American" decal after the "KRAMER" logo, it is a 1987-1994 American Series Kramer Guitar. plz contact me bac thanx alot

:

: : : I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.

How's it going

I'm looking for the old style Charvel decal for my headstock. Do you still have any? Please let me know.

Thanks
Harvey

: : :Hi, i'm looking for a few white esp decals. Do you have any and how much are they each. Thanks

: : : how much would a strat decal cost?

to guy with all types of headstock decals.. please send me a scan of your Stratocaster decals
preferrably the current make and of the 80's and
90's . send scan of decals to : seymourduncan103@yahoo.com
thanks
Joe

I am making an ESP strat Clone, too look and sound just like kirk hammetts from the video one, i Need and ESP custom or just a normal ESP headstock decal, please email me with your reply instead of this, and i would also like the custom shop decal that goes on the back of the neck if possible, otherwise i Just need the headstock logo. To others out there i need to know where i can get Seafoam green guitar paint again, please email me with alll replys and prices, thanks and good day,
Trevor
:

kramer decal

I need the gold kramer decal 1985 headstock decal

Gold Kramer striker 600st head decal

Hello. Looking for a gold Kramer striker 600 at headstock.decal

: I need a decal for a fender strat 70s reissue. thanks!!!

Re: headstock decal for 60's strat

: I have the headstock decals every one needs. Strat, tele p&j bass, Jackson, charvel, gibson, kramer, ESP.

i NEED a decal for a charvel strat-i don't have any-sorry about the confusion.

Can I get a Gibson headstock decal?

: I would like to see what you have. Please send to toltex@rocketmail.com

I'M LOOKING FOR A HEADSTOCK LOGO FOR A GIBSON 335 DOT AND VERY POSSIBLY TWO TELECASTER LOGO'S. wHAT HAVE YOU GOT?

I need one for my 59 tv lpjr.
have any

I nee a headstock decal for my '66 Mustang. Can anyone help?

: I nee a headstock decal for my '66 Mustang. Can anyone help? hi. i have all the fender & most of the gibson line decals. metallic gold & silver not blue & brown.

Headstock Decals

One of my guitars is an epiphone. If I buy a headstock decal and put it on, will it look like a gibson or will the original decal still show through?
Is there any way that I can make it a "Gibson"?

Re: Headstock Decals

You're kiddin' right ??? Those Epi headstocks stick out like a sore thumb ... You can put a dress on a pig but, when the moment of truth comes , you'll be found wanting ...

: One of my guitars is an epiphone. If I buy a headstock decal and put it on, will it look like a gibson or will the original decal still show through?
: Is there any way that I can make it a "Gibson"?

i need a strat transition logo headstock decal, can you help? how much?

jackson decal

yeah i got a 1984 jackson RR1 usa made guitar in need of a white head stock decal . i think these were known as the SAN DIMAS decals, they have a "tm" above the "n" and a 'made in the usa" below the jackson. i have copies of pics of it and i scanned the head stock too

ESP decal

need white ESP headstock decals for Explorer

esp head stock logo

Need black esp head stock logo...how do I buy one??

help help

Need a period kramer striker 600st headstock deacal no one seems to be able to help me please please please HELP

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.