• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

has anyone any idea how much a baldwin 1965 elecric guitar is worth today

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’m looking for either an original Baldwin Prismatone Nylon String Pickup or a new Prismatone II (or III) pickup by Sam Kennedy. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Any help would be appreciated.
      Gary
      [email protected]

Anonymous

I am looking to purchase a Baldwin 801CP classical guitar with Prismatone pickup.

Robert
      [email protected]

Anonymous

well i have a baldwin guitar;) http://ns.dejx.net/kitara1.JPG here’s a picture… what’s the price of that guitar at the moment.. its from 1965 from england original..

Anonymous

: has anyone any idea how much a baldwin 1965 elecric guitar is worth today I don’t know but I have a 1958 Baldwin Double Six in green sunburst if any one is interested.

Anonymous

Im looking for a baldwin guitar. Do you still have the green sunburst Double Six? my email is [email protected] : : has anyone any idea how much a baldwin 1965 elecric guitar is worth today : I don’t know but I have a 1958 Baldwin Double Six in green sunburst if any one is interested.

Anonymous

: Im looking for a baldwin guitar. Do you still have the green sunburst Double Six? my email is [email protected] : : : has anyone any idea how much a baldwin 1965 elecric guitar is worth today : : : I have an old Baldwin that was made in Booneville Arkansas. It looks a lot like an Epiphone Dot but the cutaways are slightly staggered. It doesn’t actually belong to me so I cant sell ti 🙂 sorry, but was wondering if anyone knew what these are worth. They are obviously pretty rare, but I don’t think they were real high quality even in their day, so probably not much. : : I don’t know but I have a 1958 Baldwin Double Six in green sunburst if any one is interested. : : I have a old Baldwin that looks a lot like an Epiphone dot except that the cutaways are slightly staggered. The picks ups are

Anonymous

Baldwins are usually going for about $1200-$1800 depending on the quality. Although, the guitars are not much good, the pickups have that great Jerry Reed sound. Swarm! Son! Swarm! Sometimes its best to try to look for just a Prismatone pickup,wiring harness, and preamp (preamp uses a 22volt battery which matbe difficult to find)

Anonymous

:I have a Baldwin guitar, model GB66 for sale.

Anonymous

.i dont think the pick up for the electric guitars is the same as for the classical guitar pick up the prismatone is it? since so many people want one of these pick ups why doesnt someone go and start making them again??i love willie’s sound and would love one of these pick ups. there have been several luthiers work on willies guitar , you would think one of them would know how to make one?on the close ups of willie’s guitar , the pick up on it doesnt look like the electric guitar types.i never heard anything about willies having a preamp with or on it?

Anonymous

This is how the 801cp classical Baldwin works: First there is the Prismatone pickup which is hooked up to the jack inside the guitar, then you have an outside external battery box which houses a 22 1/2 volt battery (these little guys are hard to find), if you do not have the battery box it will work straight into the Baldwin amp (Just like Willie Nelson). The pickup works by itself but is not very loud. I own an 801CP Baldwin classical, if anyone has any questions about them feel free to ask. THE PRISMATONE PICKUPS ARE THE BEST CLASSICAL GUITAR PICKUPS EVER MADE…PERIOD!

Anonymous

The reason that the guitar works with a Baldwin amp is because the number one input on the first channel has a stereo type connector and when you plug a stereo cable into that connector its supplies DC current through the cable to the guitar, its called phantom power.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.