Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics looking for campfire guitar music

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for simple campfire songs like "Michael rowed the boat ashore" and "Kumbaya". I’ve searched on the net for hours, can anyone share a link?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’m looking for simple campfire songs like "Michael rowed the boat ashore" and "Kumbaya". I’ve searched on the net for hours, can anyone share a link? I’m looking for the music for This little guiding light of mine please help

Anonymous

I’m looking for simple campfire songs. I need sheet music to play my guitar. I’ve searched on the net for hours, can anyone share a link? : I’m looking for the music for This little guiding light of mine please help

Anonymous

: : I’m looking for simple campfire songs like "Michael rowed the boat ashore" and "Kumbaya". I’ve searched on the net for hours, can anyone share a link?
      : Hey those songs are in the Mel Bay book volume 1. I learned those songs. LOL those were the days.
      : Try
      http://hot.virtual-pc.com/guitar/songframe.htm
      They have both of those songs and many more

Anonymous

: I’m looking for simple campfire songs like "Michael rowed the boat ashore" and "Kumbaya". I’ve searched on the net for hours, can anyone share a link?

Hey those songs are in the Mel Bay book volume 1. I learned those songs. LOL those were the days.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.