Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Chardon? Has anyone heard of this maker?

• This topic has 8 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 9 months ago by Anonymous.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a 6 string acoustic by Chardon. It states inside that it is handcrafted in China. Would anyone know the approximate value?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I am a new girl who just started playing acoustic guitar about a year ago or close so I consider myself a beginner. I have a 1000 dollar Yamaha acoustic guitar I only paid 80 dollars for it and I was so happy. But to me these guitars will be priceless. I have a older vintage Chardon Acoustic Guitar and I was just curious how much tjee we y are worth?

Anonymous

i got mine from my dad as a thing to get overe my grampas death and i gota say… best acoustic iv owned. it was bought for him at willis music in florence ky im never gona sell it:3

Anonymous

i have a chardon acoustic that i got at willis music in louisville. it plays really well and is a tough guitar.

Anonymous

i have the same guitar, i bought it for 150.00 at willis music in louisville ky – year 2000 a good bag around camp "g" but ill never sell mine it is perfect for taking places with out worring about it.

Anonymous

i have a chardon electric/acoustic, and i found that my guitar was $425 i think…

Anonymous

i’ve been playing guitar and collecting them for about ten years now and i’ve never heard of a guitar company called chardon the closest one i’ve seen is charvel wich is made by jackson and sells anywhere from 250.00 to over a 1,000.00 but as for the name chardon i live in a city in chardon, ohio and there are no guitar makers around here the closest guitar company around here is martin witch is in nazareth PA but i will check this out a little more for you and if i hear anything i will let you know. good luck

Anonymous

: Check http://johnpreston.us you will see a chardon acoustic/electric guitar which I play it was bought at willis music in florence KY so if your looking for a chardon that is where to go. you can hear it jam @ my website on the video. : i’ve been playing guitar and collecting them for about ten years now and i’ve never heard of a guitar company called chardon the closest one i’ve seen is charvel wich is made by jackson and sells anywhere from 250.00 to over a 1,000.00 but as for the name chardon i live in a city in chardon, ohio and there are no guitar makers around here the closest guitar company around here is martin witch is in nazareth PA but i will check this out a little more for you and if i hear anything i will let you know. good luck

Anonymous

i have a chardon acoustic/electric, got it for christmas, and i heard that they were made in france, but honestly i havent the slightest clue. its a great guitar though, one of my favorites ive ever owned.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.