Chardon? Has anyone heard of this maker?

Posted by Vernon B on Mon, 07/21/03 - 18:56:46.

I have a 6 string acoustic by Chardon. It states inside that it is handcrafted in China. Would anyone know the approximate value?

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Chardon? Has anyone heard of this maker?

i've been playing guitar and collecting them for about ten years now and i've never heard of a guitar company called chardon the closest one i've seen is charvel wich is made by jackson and sells anywhere from 250.00 to over a 1,000.00 but as for the name chardon i live in a city in chardon, ohio and there are no guitar makers around here the closest guitar company around here is martin witch is in nazareth PA but i will check this out a little more for you and if i hear anything i will let you know. good luck

i have a chardon acoustic/electric, got it for christmas, and i heard that they were made in france, but honestly i havent the slightest clue. its a great guitar though, one of my favorites ive ever owned.

: Check http://johnpreston.us you will see a chardon acoustic/electric guitar which I play it was bought at willis music in florence KY so if your looking for a chardon that is where to go. you can hear it jam @ my website on the video.

: i've been playing guitar and collecting them for about ten years now and i've never heard of a guitar company called chardon the closest one i've seen is charvel wich is made by jackson and sells anywhere from 250.00 to over a 1,000.00 but as for the name chardon i live in a city in chardon, ohio and there are no guitar makers around here the closest guitar company around here is martin witch is in nazareth PA but i will check this out a little more for you and if i hear anything i will let you know. good luck

i have a chardon electric/acoustic, and i found that my guitar was $425 i think...

i have the same guitar, i bought it for 150.00 at willis music in louisville ky - year 2000

a good bag around camp "g" but ill never sell mine it is perfect for taking places with out worring about it.

i have a chardon acoustic that i got at willis music in louisville. it plays really well and is a tough guitar.

i got mine from my dad as a

i got mine from my dad as a thing to get overe my grampas death and i gota say... best acoustic iv owned. it was bought for him at willis music in florence ky im never gona sell it:3

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.