Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

Posted by Mohan on Wed, 07/23/03 - 01:31:44.

Hi! I'm Mohan & verry new to this site, I'm playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That'll be a great help for my future.

Thanks, Mohan

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

go to www.i'manidiot.com

: Hi! I'm Mohan & verry new to this site, I'm playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That'll be a great help for my future.

: Thanks, Mohan

Re: go to www.i'manidiot.com

WELL DONE, STUPID, I BET YOU ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE IDIOT.COM SITE: "LOOK AT ME, I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE DOING STEVE VAI'S THE 10 HOUR WORKOUT!" (YOUR HAND IS GOING TO FELL OFF, BUT BECAUSE OF MASTURBATING)

MOHAN, DON'T LISTEN TO JERKS LIKE HIM AND KEEP ON LEARNING, TRY EMAILING THE PEOPLE OF GUITAR WORLD FOR AN OLD ISSUE, IM PRETTY SURE THEY PUBLISHED IT AT ONE TIME.
"I'MANIDIOT.COM", GROW UP, ASSHOLE!!!

: : Hi! I'm Mohan & verry new to this site, I'm playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That'll be a great help for my future.

: : Thanks, Mohan

Re: Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

Just check the major tab sites, if you cant' find it try asking at wholenote.com

: Hi! I'm Mohan & verry new to this site, I'm playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That'll be a great help for my future.

: Thanks, Mohan

Re: Need Michael Jacksons "Give in to me" Solo tab

: Thanks, adignr

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.