Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Need Michael Jacksons “Give in to me” Solo tab

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future.

Thanks, Mohan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future. : Thanks, adignr

Anonymous

Just check the major tab sites, if you cant’ find it try asking at wholenote.com : Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future. : Thanks, Mohan

Anonymous

: Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future. : Thanks, Mohan

Anonymous

WELL DONE, STUPID, I BET YOU ARE THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE IDIOT.COM SITE: "LOOK AT ME, I NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE DOING STEVE VAI’S THE 10 HOUR WORKOUT!" (YOUR HAND IS GOING TO FELL OFF, BUT BECAUSE OF MASTURBATING) MOHAN, DON’T LISTEN TO JERKS LIKE HIM AND KEEP ON LEARNING, TRY EMAILING THE PEOPLE OF GUITAR WORLD FOR AN OLD ISSUE, IM PRETTY SURE THEY PUBLISHED IT AT ONE TIME. "I’MANIDIOT.COM", GROW UP, ASSHOLE!!! : : Hi! I’m Mohan & verry new to this site, I’m playing guitar for 2 years & really like to play "solos" By SLASH. if any person can send me the TAB of "Give in to me " sung by Michael Jackson, That’ll be a great help for my future. : : Thanks, Mohan

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.