Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Seagull Guitar

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Seagull Guitar with a 7 digit serial number starting with 511, any idea of when it was made and the model number. Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks
      Ric

Anonymous

Hey guys have a question picked up the guitar at a estate sell
      Wanted to know if it was ethentic serial #in the sound hole
      Sticker says 1115 plus the weird thing the head stock has no
      Logo just wondering if the was a thing they did in the early
      Years of making these Overall all solid wood plays great
      Just wondering if I had the real deal
      If anyone has seen this before or know
      What the numbers mean let me know thanx G

Anonymous

Was wondering if someone could tell me what my serial number means on my seagull guitar. #234

Anonymous

Just bought a seagull guitar 16366 is the serial number ? (6) also on it ?

Anonymous

My Seagull s/n is 47493. Does somebody knows about the age of this guitar and its worth?

Anonymous

I e-mailed Seagull and got a quick answer from them. My Seagull has a 5-digit S/n (55xxx) which was made in 1992. Your is probably made in the early 90’s as well. Probably between 1990-1991, maybe even earlier.

I’d advise you to e-mail Seagull and get the exact year.

Cheers.

Anonymous

Howdy! I just found a nice fixer-upper! I’m working on it now. S6 # 98303432. Demo marked on label. Mahogany back and sides, spruce top. Any info? Thanks!!!

Anonymous

I have a Seagull Model S serial number 5661. Can anyone tell me what year it is, and if I can buy a neck. I snapped the head off of mine. Thank you

Anonymous

I think mine was made in ’93 a 7 digit serial number.Must have been a factory second the pickguard was stuck on in the wrong place not parallel with the ground.Sound is awesome though.Maple sides and back and spruce top.

Anonymous

What year was this guitar made an how much is it worth?

Anonymous

I have a verrrrry old seagull acoustic guitar I Think… serial : 6670 How much would that be worth approx ?

Anonymous

: I was just wonderin how old my guitar is, the serial is 5043188. If someone could tell me I’d be a happy camper.>> >>Me Too! Does anyone have any idea how old is my Seagull ASE01A model number 4393064 ? I appreciate your help! Darren

Anonymous

: : I was just wonderin how old my guitar is, the serial is 5043188. If someone could tell me I’d be a happy camper.>> : >>Me Too! Does anyone have any idea how old is my Seagull ASE01A model number 4393064 ? I appreciate your help! : Darren

Anonymous

: : : I was just wonderin how old my guitar is, the serial is 5043188. If someone could tell me I’d be a happy camper.>> : : >>Me Too! Does anyone have any idea how old is my Seagull ASE01A model number 4393064 ? I appreciate your help! : : Darren Since 1996-97, all Seagull guitars have an 8 digit serial number. The first 2 digits indicate the year of manufacture (ex: a guitar with a 98342165 serial number was built in 1998) From 1993-94 to 1996-97, some models had a 7 digit serial number. In those cases, the 1st digit indicates the year it was manufactured (ex: a guitar with a 4351079 was built in 1994) Before 1993, guitars have a 5 or 4 digit serial number, and we have to check on our serial number lists to determine the year it was built.

Anonymous

I have a seagull with a 5 digit number 23900. The label calls it a Folk model. Any idea when it was made?

Anonymous

Email them at seagullguitars.com, they’ll be happy to tell you all about your ‘Gull

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.