Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Alvarez Yairi Dy 88

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m looking for an Alvarez Yairi Dy 88 , where can i find one? please help! email me or whatever thanx!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a “fleet” of these instruments as I use them professionally.
      They play really well have offer a distinctive sound that sets them apart for the “average” acoustic / electric guitar.

They are not what I would call “fine” instruments, but they are so much fun to play and create music with. I primarily play finger picking blues and folk. The guitars are quite capable of adapting to any style though. I have played slide using the DY88 numerous times.

I have high end acoustic guitars that I play most of the time these days but still take the DY88 out for a work out here and there.

My Guitars are Black and also Blue. I am looking to add a white and a DY88 12 string of any color. That is a great guitar!

Anonymous

There is a ‘left hooker’at southpaw guitars – I’m looking for a righthander – if I find two I’ll let you know.

Anonymous

I have a 1992 DY-88 in excellent+ condition. It’s really close to MINT! It is pearl white with gold tuning keys. I’m the original owner. Comes with a nice hardshell case and original warranty card. I’ll let it go for $450 plus shipping. Don’t have pics right now, but have a digital camera, so can get them shortly. Don’t let the price fool you. This guitar is really close to MINT. Never played onstage. Anyone is welcome to come to my house and view the guitar for themselves. I live in Milledgeville, GA.

Anonymous

Let me know if you have sold your DY88 as of yet. I have several of them and looing to add a couple more. Thanks, Andy

Anonymous

Do you have a Alvarez Yairi DY-88 for sale?

Anonymous

Hi – I’m looking for an Alvarez Yairi DY 88 bk… I understand you have several…I’ve found one in Colorado, but it’s blue.
            Do you know where I can find one?

I just got, what I think may be it’s predecessor – an Alvarez Yairi 5090 Fusion Pro – the ebay seller said he got it 1988.

It looks identical to the dy88′ except the binding is white instead of abalone, the logo is a double ‘A’ ( one inverted )’ the cavity to get to the battery is on the butt of the guitar rather than the horn, the tuners are chrome instead of gold, the pickup is PB 400.

Anonymous

Thanks man , let me know , good luck on ur quest.There is a black one on Ebay right now, the seller is tryign to get rid of it for 489$ but it’s in so so condition.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.