Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Les Paul Standard Heritage 80

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have a tobacco sunburst LP Heritage 80 which has a beautiful flame, the best I have seen in this model. However, above the seial number on the rear of the headstock, the word SECOND is stamped. What was the criteria for classifying a Gibson as a second. There are no noticable, substancial flaws on the guitar. Please help.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have a tobacco sunburst LP Heritage 80 which has a beautiful flame, the best I have seen in this model. However, above the seial number on the rear of the headstock, the word SECOND is stamped. What was the criteria for classifying a Gibson as a second. There are no noticable, substancial flaws on the guitar. Please help.

There might just be a little flaw somewhere on the guitar. It could be anything, you really have to have a fine tooth comb to really find flaws like that. Gibson has very high standards, and if there is a small problem they will tag, yet they don’t even let seconds out of the factory anymore, its a shame because you could get a great axe for less money

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.