Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tom Delonge MT-2 Metal Zone Settings

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Does anyone know how the settings on your Boss Mt-2 Pedal to get the same "Pop-punk" Tom Delonge Distortion, with that thick/clean bass palm-mute sound? Thanks in advance…

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Does anyone know how the settings on your Boss Mt-2 Pedal to get the same "Pop-punk" Tom Delonge Distortion, with that thick/clean bass palm-mute POOP…

Anonymous

:can u tell me how to set my distortion so it can be like tom’s distortion? eventhough i’m not using the same guitar effect like tom’s.i also use a humbucking pickups but not the seymor duncan-invader series…

Anonymous

: :can u tell me how to set my distortion so it can be like tom’s distortion? eventhough i’m not using the same guitar effect like tom’s.i also use a humbucking pickups but not the seymor duncan-invader series… you can try to listen to a live concert and put the high and low like your guitar amp sound and your middle facing the distortion way and the middle freq you should mess with i hope this helps and the distortion should be maybe to the middle facing up and level well just matters on the amp how high you want it sometimes it gives it the chrunch sound well theres more ways but try that e mail me back if you need more help later

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.