Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics ORIGINAL SCANNED GUITAR TAB TRADE – A LOT OF BOOKS!!!

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected]

Here is my list.

((( SONG BOOKS )))

Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition)
    Anthrax – Persistence Of Time
    Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity
    Dream Theater – Images And Words
    Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory
    Dream Theater – Awake
    Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book
    Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments)
    Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3)
    Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction
    Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I
    Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II
    Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden
    Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition)
    Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition)
    Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind
    Iron Maiden – Powerslave
    Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time
    Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden
    Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys
    Joe Satriani – The Extremist
    Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream
    Judas Priest – Painkiller
    Judas Priest – Ram It Down
    Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith
    Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II
    Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti
    Marty Friedman – The Essential
    Marty Friedman – Scenes
    Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So
    Far, So Good… So What?
    Megadeth – Rust In Peace
    Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction
    Megadeth – Youthanasia
    Metadeth – Cryptic Writings
    Megadeth – Risk
    Metallica – Kill ‘Em All
    Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums)
    Metallica – Master Of Puppets
    Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass)
    Metallica – Black Album
    Metallica – Load
    Metallica – Reload
    Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books)
    Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of
    Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition)
    Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2
    Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books)
    Slayer – Show No Mercy
    Slayer – Hell Awaits
    Slayer – Reign In Blood
    Slayer – Riff By Riff
    Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel
    Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers,
    Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3)
    Steve Vai – Fire Garden
    Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare
    Steve Vai – Sex & Religion
    Testament – The New Order
    Testament – Souls Of Black
    Testament – Practice What You Preach
    Van Halen – Van Halen I
    Vinnie Moore – Meltdown
    Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition)

((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS )))

Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar
    Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists
    Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3)
    Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3)
    Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3)
    Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana
    Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes
    Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles
    Don Mock – Melodic Minor
    Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition)
    Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar
    Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking
    Frank Gambale – Technique Book II
    Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3)
    Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3)
    Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar
    Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3)
    Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3)
    Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3)
    John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3)
    J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique
    John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book
    John Petrucci – Young Guitar
    Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3)
    Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video)
    Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles
    Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X
    Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3)
    Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3)
    Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3)
    Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip
    Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar
    Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops
    Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar
    Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3)
    Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics
    Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto
    Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking
    Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3)
    Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques
    Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar
    Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1
    Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi.I would like to have the following notes: John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book John Petrucci – Young Guitar Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II Led Zeppelin – Physical GraffitiTroy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2 Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So Far, So Good… So What? Megadeth – Rust In Peace Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction Megadeth – Youthanasia Metadeth – Cryptic Writings Megadeth – Risk Metallica – Kill ‘Em All Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) Metallica – Master Of Puppets Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) Metallica – Black Album Metallica – Load Metallica – Reload Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind Iron Maiden – Powerslave Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden Thank you 🙂

Anonymous

: Hi.I would like to have the following notes: : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : Thank you 🙂

Anonymous

: Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter would be nice :p is it free?

Anonymous

could you please tell me where to find martuy friedman melodic control and paul gilbert terryfing guitar trip on the net?

Anonymous

hello! I want judas priest-ram it down tab, please

Anonymous

i have the scans of paul gilberts new album burning organ, if anyone would like to trade some tab with me. i want paul gilbert guitar from mars 1 and 2, any rusty cooley stuff [email protected]

Anonymous

Hi i need this books, please help me : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Black Album : John Petrucci – Young Guitar

Anonymous

i’m intrested in slayer- reign in blood tabs.i have lots of classical music tabs&sheet, iron maiden-fear of the dark book and the first 3 metallica albums in one book…so let me know.

Anonymous

: Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : Here is my list. : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : Dream Theater – Images And Words : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : Dream Theater – Awake : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : Judas Priest – Painkiller : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : Marty Friedman – The Essential : Marty Friedman – Scenes : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : Far, So Good… So What? : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : Megadeth – Youthanasia : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : Megadeth – Risk : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : Metallica – Black Album : Metallica – Load : Metallica – Reload : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : Slayer – Show No Mercy : Slayer – Hell Awaits : Slayer – Reign In Blood : Slayer – Riff By Riff : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : Testament – The New Order : Testament – Souls Of Black : Testament – Practice What You Preach : Van Halen – Van Halen I : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : ,thank you so much ihope you

Anonymous

I would like to get the original tab of Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip!!! My e-mail is [email protected] … I have a lot of instructional video to trade… thanx

Anonymous

: : Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : : Here is my list. : : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : : Dream Theater – Images And Words : : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : : Dream Theater – Awake : : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : : Judas Priest – Painkiller : : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : : Marty Friedman – The Essential : : Marty Friedman – Scenes : : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : : Far, So Good… So What? : : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : : Megadeth – Youthanasia : : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : : Megadeth – Risk : : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : : Metallica – Black Album : : Metallica – Load : : Metallica – Reload : : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : : Slayer – Show No Mercy : : Slayer – Hell Awaits : : Slayer – Reign In Blood : : Slayer – Riff By Riff : : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : : Testament – The New Order : : Testament – Souls Of Black : : Testament – Practice What You Preach : : Van Halen – Van Halen I : : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : : ,thank you so much ihope you

Anonymous

Hey could u e-mail me a copy of your Dream Theater Scenes from a memory tab book for guitar please. Thanks in advance. Spud Let me know if theres anything your after and i will see what i can do!

Anonymous

I don’t have anything to trade but I really want LZ Physical graffiti. How can I get it? : Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : Here is my list. : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : Dream Theater – Images And Words : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : Dream Theater – Awake : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : Judas Priest – Painkiller : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : Marty Friedman – The Essential : Marty Friedman – Scenes : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : Far, So Good… So What? : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : Megadeth – Youthanasia : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : Megadeth – Risk : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : Metallica – Black Album : Metallica – Load : Metallica – Reload : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : Slayer – Show No Mercy : Slayer – Hell Awaits : Slayer – Reign In Blood : Slayer – Riff By Riff : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : Testament – The New Order : Testament – Souls Of Black : Testament – Practice What You Preach : Van Halen – Van Halen I : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2

Anonymous

Anyway you could hook me up with the Michael Romeo Tab for the Video? I have the video but no tab for it. I don’t have anything to trade or even know how you do it. The most I can do is say PLEASE!!! I do have some quicktime videos of some guitar instructional videos and other stuff. It doesn’t say you have Greg Howe’s.

Anonymous

ciao,sarei interessato ai tab di the final countdown degli europe,in cambio posso darti i tab di alien love secrets di steve vai,pero’ non posso scannerizzarli,se sei italiano te li spedisco

Anonymous

: Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : Here is my list. : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : Dream Theater – Images And Words : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : Dream Theater – Awake : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : Judas Priest – Painkiller : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : Marty Friedman – The Essential : Marty Friedman – Scenes : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : Far, So Good… So What? : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : Megadeth – Youthanasia : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : Megadeth – Risk : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : Metallica – Black Album : Metallica – Load : Metallica – Reload : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : Slayer – Show No Mercy : Slayer – Hell Awaits : Slayer – Reign In Blood : Slayer – Riff By Riff : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : Testament – The New Order : Testament – Souls Of Black : Testament – Practice What You Preach : Van Halen – Van Halen I : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2

Anonymous

any chance someone could please hook me up with Frank Gambale’s Chop Builder book? I have the vid but never had the book. thanks, paul : : Hi. Do you wanna trade books?. My mail is [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : : Here is my list. : : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : : Dream Theater – Images And Words : : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : : Dream Theater – Awake : : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : : Judas Priest – Painkiller : : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : : Marty Friedman – The Essential : : Marty Friedman – Scenes : : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : : Far, So Good… So What? : : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : : Megadeth – Youthanasia : : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : : Megadeth – Risk : : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : : Metallica – Black Album : : Metallica – Load : : Metallica – Reload : : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : : Slayer – Show No Mercy : : Slayer – Hell Awaits : : Slayer – Reign In Blood : : Slayer – Riff By Riff : : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : : Testament – The New Order : : Testament – Souls Of Black : : Testament – Practice What You Preach : : Van Halen – Van Halen I : : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2

Anonymous

come share tabs here [email protected] and my MSN Messenger adress is: [email protected] : Here is my list. : ((( SONG BOOKS ))) : Anthrax – Selections From Spreading and Among (Japanese Edition) : Anthrax – Persistence Of Time : Dream Theater – Falling Into Infinity : Dream Theater – Images And Words : Dream Theater – Scenes From a Memory : Dream Theater – Awake : Eric Clapton – Unplugged Guitar Song Book : Europe – The Final Countdown (Japanese Edition – All Instrunments) : Gary Moore – Original Gary Moore (With MP3) : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : Iron Maiden – Iron Maiden : Iron Maiden – Killers (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – The Number Of The Beast (Japanese Edition) : Iron Maiden – Piece Of Mind : Iron Maiden – Powerslave : Iron Maiden – Somewhere In Time : Iron Maiden – The Original Styles Of Iron Maiden : Jimi Hendrix – Band Of Gypsys : Joe Satriani – The Extremist : Joe Satriani – Flying A Blue Dream : Judas Priest – Painkiller : Judas Priest – Ram It Down : Judas Priest – Defenders Of The Faith : Led Zeppelin – Led Zeppelin II : Led Zeppelin – Physical Graffiti : Marty Friedman – The Essential : Marty Friedman – Scenes : Megadeth – Selections From Peace Sells… But Who’s Buying and So : Far, So Good… So What? : Megadeth – Rust In Peace : Megadeth – Countdown To Extinction : Megadeth – Youthanasia : Metadeth – Cryptic Writings : Megadeth – Risk : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : Metallica – Black Album : Metallica – Load : Metallica – Reload : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books) : Ozzy Osbourne – The Best Of : Paul Gilbert – Guitar From Mars 1 (Japanese Edition) : Paul Gilbert – GUitar From Mars 2 : Pink Floyd – The Wall (2 Books) : Slayer – Show No Mercy : Slayer – Hell Awaits : Slayer – Reign In Blood : Slayer – Riff By Riff : Steve Morse Band – Southern Steel : Steve Vai – Selections From: Flex-Able, Flex-Able Leftlovers, : Disturbing Peace And Eat ‘Em And Smile (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Fire Garden : Steve Vai – Passion & Warfare : Steve Vai – Sex & Religion : Testament – The New Order : Testament – Souls Of Black : Testament – Practice What You Preach : Van Halen – Van Halen I : Vinnie Moore – Meltdown : Yngwie Malmsteen – Concerto Suites (Japanese Edition) : ((( INSTRUCTIONAL BOOKS ))) : Antonio Carlos Jobim For Guitar : Ben Bolt – Mel Bay’s Music Theory For Rock Guitarists : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 1 (With MP3) : Ben Bolt – 39 Progressive Solos For Classical Guitar Book 2 (With MP3) : Carl Culpepper- Terryfying Technique (With MP3) : Carlos Santana – Jam With Carlos Santana : Dave Celentano – Monster Scales And Modes : Dave Celentano – Speed Metal Neoclassical Styles : Don Mock – Melodic Minor : Engineering Of Jazz Accompaniment On A Six-String Guitar (Russian Edition) : Eric Johnson – Fine Art Of Guitar : Frank Gambale – Monster Licks And Speed Picking : Frank Gambale – Technique Book II : Frank Gambale – Chop Builder (With MP3) : Guitar Lessons With The Greats (Frank Gambale, Mike Stern, etc.) (With MP3) : Hal Leonard – 50 Essential Bebop Heads Arranged For Guitar : Jean Mark Blekadi – Advance Scale Concepts (With MP3) : Jean Mark Belkadi – Slap & Pop Techniques For Guitar (With MP3) : Jim Ferguson – All Blues Soloing For Jazz Guitar (With (MP3) : John Kiefer – J.S. Bach For Electric Guitar (With MP3) : J.M. Goldstein – Joe’s Guitar Method Towards A Jazz Improviser’s Technique : John Petrucci – Rock Discipline Book : John Petrucci – Young Guitar : Martin Taylor – Guitar Method (With MP3) : Marty Friedman – Melodic Control (With Video) : Marty Friedman – Guitar School Articles : Michael Romeo – The Guitar Chapter X : Mike Levine – Country Rock Riffs (With MP3) : Mike Stern – Ultimate Play Along (With MP3) : Musician Institute – The Diminished Scale Book For Guitar (With MP3) : Paul Gilbert – Terryfing Guitar Trip : Ralph Towner – Improvisation and Technique for Classical And Acoustic Guitar : Richie Kotzen – Rock Chops : Robben Ford – Blues For Guitar : Ron Eschete – Chord-Melody Phrases For Guitar (With MP3) : Rusty Cooley – Extreme Pentatonics : Rusty Cooley – Shred Guitar Manifesto : Rusty Cooley – The Art Of Picking : Steve Trovato – Essential Rhytm Guitar (With MP3) : Steve Vai – Guitar Styles & Techniques : Troy Stetina & Tony Burton – Speed And Thrash Metal Guitar : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 1 : Troy Stetina – Heavy Metal Lead Guitar Volumen 2

Anonymous

Ciao, io parlo italiano e vorrei sapere come funziona per i seguenti tab. grazie Ivan : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : Metallica – Black Album : Metallica – Load : Metallica – Reload : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books)

Anonymous

please i need taas for : i.malmsteen steve vai petrucci : : Guns & Roses – Apettite For Destruction : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion I : : Guns & Roses – Use Your Illusion II : : Metallica – Kill ‘Em All : : Metallica – Ride The Lightning (for Guitar, Bass and Drums) : : Metallica – Master Of Puppets : : Metallica – And Justice For All (for Guitar and Bass) : : Metallica – Black Album : : Metallica – Load : : Metallica – Reload : : Metallica – Garage Inc. (2 Books)

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.