Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Franciscan Mandolins

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

This mandolin has a good sound,and looks well construcked. But I can’t find anyone who knows anything about this brand. I would like to know the value of it,and the quality in the workmanship.Also,is Franciscan still manufacturing Mandolins? Thanks,Little Joe

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I also have an a-style franciscan mandolin. let me know if you find anything out about it. Thanks, Ryan

Anonymous

: This mandolin has a good sound,and looks well construcked. But I can’t find anyone who knows anything about this brand. I would like to know the value of it,and the quality in the workmanship.Also,is Franciscan still manufacturing Mandolins? Thanks,Little Joe Check out http://www.guitarsfriend.com There is one that just sold for $175.00

Anonymous

: This mandolin has a good sound,and looks well construcked. But I can’t find anyone who knows anything about this brand. I would like to know the value of it,and the quality in the workmanship.Also,is Franciscan still manufacturing Mandolins? Thanks,Little Joe I also have same mandolin, Any info available?

Anonymous

I have this same mandolin as well — email me if you found anything out about it. Thanks!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.