Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Can you tell me how to reset my DIGITECH RP6…………..

• This topic has 5 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Thanks for the heads up to do a reset. My pedal works great on my rp6 now.

Anonymous

: Hi Can you tell me how to reset my DIGITECH RP6 to Factory Settings???????? Please Help Me!!!!!! To restore factory programs: Plug the RP6 in while holding down the parameter select <up> key When rst appears in the display window, press the value <up> key DONE!

Anonymous

Me tooo??? im so lost and i need help iv got the instruction manual and im doing exactly what it says but its not at all working. anyhelp would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

: Me tooo??? im so lost and i need help iv got the instruction manual and im doing exactly what it says but its not at all working. anyhelp would be greatly appreciated

Anonymous

: : Me tooo??? im so lost and i need help iv got the instruction manual and im doing exactly what it says but its not at all working. anyhelp would be greatly appreciated Press the parameter "up" button while plugging it in. Then, when you see "rst" (reset) in the display window, press the value "up" button.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.