Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics Wiring diagram for Fender Frontman 15R nedded

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hey! I have a Fender Frontman 15R that develops a below-average amount of bass. I want to modify it to up the bass (yea, I know how to work a soldering iron!). Does anybody know where to get the schematics for this amp, or maybe if you have done this before you could let me know what you did? Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: Hey! I have a Fender Frontman 15R that develops a below-average amount of bass. I want to modify it to up the bass (yea, I know how to work a soldering iron!). Does anybody know where to get the schematics for this amp, or maybe if you have done this before you could let me know what you did? Thanks! You can get a schematic at : http://www.mrgearhead.com/faq/schematics/fender/

Anonymous

: Hey! I have a Fender Frontman 15R that develops a below-average amount of bass. I want to modify it to up the bass (yea, I know how to work a soldering iron!). Does anybody know where to get the schematics for this amp, or maybe if you have done this before you could let me know what you did? Thanks!

Anonymous

Hey Ralph, I got your e-mail. Thanks a bunch! Once I convince myself to void my warranty ( ! ) I’m crackin’ her open… cheers!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.