Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics what guitar did kurt cobain use?

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

hm if any one knows what kind of guitars kurt cobain played plz post them here, i listen to nirvana alomst everyday, and i want to play a guitar now =]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Fenders mainly, jags mostly I belive : hm if any one knows what kind of guitars kurt cobain played plz post them here, i listen to nirvana alomst everyday, and i want to play a guitar now =]

Anonymous

Actually he mostly played Fender Mustangs, then a lot of Jags, on rare occasions he would play strats or teles. He also used his Jag-Stang (rarely) and a few other guitars. I believe http://www.kurtsequipment.com goes over all this. : Fenders mainly, jags mostly I belive : : hm if any one knows what kind of guitars kurt cobain played plz post them here, i listen to nirvana alomst everyday, and i want to play a guitar now =]

Anonymous

jag stang . fender jaguar fdender stratocaster

Anonymous

he used all different types of guitar. mostly cheep pices of junk till he made some money off of nevermind. he played a number of univox high flyer he had owned 3 mustangs in his entire life and he smashed 2 of them i think. he used a fender mustang, Jaguar, and a strat on the neverming tour. the weird thing is that on the strat he replaced the neck with a fernandes neck. it the famous vandelism is as butiful as a rock in a cops face guitar. u know what im talking about. but he only owned 1 jaguar that he loved. on his in utero tour he used a jag-stang. his personaly made guitar by fender. but he also used a mustang and jaguar. oh i forgot on the recording on bleached he used a epiphone ET-270

Anonymous

About that Fender Black Strat with black pickups, black knobs and black pickguard; the very strat with a Fernandes neck.. on the Live Tonight Sold Out VHS Kurt Cobain smashes that guitar, however the body still remains in one piece. I wondered: how much would that body with pickups and etc cost? Just the body with the pickups.

Anonymous

He also used A light blue Telecaster with the ‘Courtney’ and a heart Scratched into it.

Anonymous

Thast nto true… Yes Kurt did play several different guitars.. But he DID NOT play shitty guitars until nevermind came out.. he had money to buy any guitar he wanted to he didnt have to wait till nevermind came out becuz he made money off of bleach and "from the muddy banks of wichitaw" and the other one.. you were very wrong to say that…Even though Kurt didnt want nice things in life doesnt mean he couldnt afford them becuz he definitly could

Anonymous

you’re an idiot….the live album (from the muddy banks of Wishkah) came out after nevermind….and nevermind was their first huge album with "smells like teen spirit" as their first hit hence why it is known world wide as their biggest song….so shut the hell up….and he mainly used epiphones before nevermind….then he used either jaguars, mustangs, or his custom jagstang (all by fender) so whatever

Anonymous

: he used all different types of guitar. mostly cheap pices of junk till he made some money off of nevermind. : he played a number of univox high flyer he had owned 3 mustangs in his entire life and he smashed 2 of them i think. he used a fender mustang, Jaguar, and a strat on the neverming tour. the weird thing is that on the strat he replaced the neck with a fernandes neck. it the famous vandelism is as beautiful as a rock in a cops face guitar. u know what im talking about. but he only owned 1 jaguar that he loved. on his in utero tour he used a jag-stang. his personaly made guitar by fender. but he also used a mustang and jaguar. oh i forgot on the recording on bleached he used a epiphone ET-270. He has a Jaguar/Jazzmaster, I’m sure!!!!!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.