Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics that “low sound”

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’m fixing to buy my first guitar. I already know alot about music, having played trombone for 5 years, and i’ve been listening to rock since i’ve been old enough to comprehend. Anyways, I’ve got some nice songs written out for me and friends, who play 6-string and bass. In order to complete the group, and the sound, i need something to play lower than a standard six. Should I A:(buy a 7-string) B: (buy a baritone) C: (buy a scheter celloblaster) D: (buy a regular guitar, and string it w/ baritone strings) or E: (just get a six string, tune it down, and hope it stays put?) The best baritoen i’ve found in my price range is the dano hodad. The best 7-string in my price range is an ibanez ax-722. I don’t know if tuning a 6-string w/ a baritone set would even work.? So basically, i need something i can play a lower sound on, but won’t take me 3 years to get good at (considering i already fully understand chords, scales, etc.) Thanks for any advice.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

And that boy went on to found Limp Bizkit.

Anonymous

Dude go for the celloblaster its very low it sounds great without any effects and when you do use effects it sounds even better. Trust me i got one its tuned lower then the standard 7 string tunning the standard 7 string has the low B, the celloblaster has the low A and is tuned in fiths for a better sustain. The celloblaster is better you get all the low end sound without the girth of the 7 string neck. Just go with the celloblaster, its the better choice

Anonymous

just for practicality’s sake get a 7 string. but think about how long ur gonna be in this band tho, u might only ‘need’ it for like a year.

Anonymous

Its me again wondering what you desided to get the 7 string or the cello blaster???? n e way if you ever read this jsut email me tellin what you got if you got ne thing. but i still sugjest the cello blaster

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.