Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Tascam Portastudio 488

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi! I’m searching for a owner’s manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 – the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail?
    This would be very nice. Thanks!!!

Andi ([email protected])

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I bought this model a few years back without the manual. Is there anybody who has the manual? It’s virtually impossible to use this machine without the manual? MON

Anonymous

hi did you find a manual? i am also looking for one in english. if you have one could you forward me a copy? thanks andy [email protected] : Hi! I’m searching for a owner’s manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 – the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail? : This would be very nice. Thanks!!! : Andi ([email protected])

Anonymous

: hi : did you find a manual? i am also looking for one in english. if you have one could you forward me a copy? : thanks : andy [email protected] : : : Hi! I’m searching for a owner’s manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 – the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail? : : This would be very nice. Thanks!!! : : Andi ([email protected]) I was hoping I could also get a copy of the owner’s manual in English. I would appreciate it so very much thanks..jane

Anonymous

Hello, if you can’t find one anywhere else i can xerox mine and send you over the mail. as a favor to a fellow Tascam 488 user. ben slu: Hi! I’m searching for a owner’s manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 – the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail? : This would be very nice. Thanks!!! : Andi ([email protected])

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.