Tascam Portastudio 488

Posted by Andi on Sat, 10/25/03 - 07:03:53.

Hi! I'm searching for a owner's manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 - the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail?
This would be very nice. Thanks!!!

Andi (andikurz@web.de)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Tascam Portastudio 488

Hello, if you can't find one anywhere else i can xerox mine and send you over the mail. as a favor to a fellow Tascam 488 user.

ben slu: Hi! I'm searching for a owner's manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 - the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail?
: This would be very nice. Thanks!!!

: Andi (andikurz@web.de)

hi

did you find a manual? i am also looking for one in english. if you have one could you forward me a copy?

thanks

andy pif@ntlworld.com

: Hi! I'm searching for a owner's manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 - the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail?
: This would be very nice. Thanks!!!

: Andi (andikurz@web.de)

: hi

: did you find a manual? i am also looking for one in english. if you have one could you forward me a copy?

: thanks

: andy pif@ntlworld.com

:
: : Hi! I'm searching for a owner's manual of the TASCAM Portastudio 488 - the german or english one. Can anybody send me a copy (*.pdf or else) by e-mail?
: : This would be very nice. Thanks!!!

: : Andi (andikurz@web.de)

I was hoping I could also get a copy of the owner's manual in English. I would appreciate it so very much
thanks..jane

Tascam Portastudio 488 Owner's Manual

I bought this model a few years back without the manual. Is there anybody who has the manual? It's virtually impossible to use this machine without the manual?
MON

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.