• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

ANYONE EVER HEAR OF THIS GUIATR ITS A D57 FAUNIN OR FANNIN

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Fannin D-57 with case for sale. The condition is excellent except for some very light, fine scratches on the back. No other marks
      or scratches, and yes it has that wonderful mellow tone like a very expensive guitar.

Anonymous

: : ANYONE EVER HEAR OF THIS GUIATR ITS A D57 FAUNIN OR FANNIN Yo tengo Una. Soy de Mar del Plata (Argentina) Por que la pregunta?…

Anonymous

Just a comment. I bought a Fannin D-57 accoustic guitar in 1981 from an individual trying to pawn it – starving artist. I paid them $40 for it and I have never regretted it. Many guitars have passed through my hands but the Fannin I’ve kept because of the beautiful tone – as good as a Martin I feel. PS The case cost 3x what the guitar did – that’s how much I liked it.

Anonymous

: Just another comment. I purchased my Fannin D57 about 1980 for around $250 I played it my son took it to college with him, I got it back and just put it down about an hour ago. It looks and sounds as good as the day it came home from the music store.

Anonymous

: : I have a Fannin S-4. I bought it in Germany and I can’t find any information about it. But it has a sticker in it with the trademark E of Epiphone.

Anonymous

fannin d-57 was made in the late 70’s.it is made in germany,it is a copy of a martin d-35,the fannin d-57 in good condition,could be worth up to $2500.00 or more in good shape.

Anonymous

I have a D 37 fannin guitar? Anyone know what kind of quality or value it has?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.