Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson Duo-Medalist amplifier

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I am looking for a Gibson Duo medalist amplifier.
    Also, I have 60’s Gibson LANCER approximately 35 watt 1×12 speaker and a NEW custom birch plywood, Blonde tolex with Oxblood Front grill ( sorry no LOGO) and Leather vintage style handle. Reverb and tremelo works with original footswitch. Needs to be toned down, the circuit has been gained up, so I avoid the reverb channel. If you are great (think fender deluxe (but much better) well taken care of amp. I will consider a trade for a Duo-medalist is good shape. PRICE 00.00 (it would cost over a ,000) to get near this well made Point to Point wired amp.
    It will operating in the next millineum.. Hot BLues Amp.

Related Gear:
    Blues Amp Roundup

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I’ve got two vintage duo medalists if you are still looking for one……..Corey 254-498-1428

Anonymous

: I am looking for a Gibson Duo medalist amplifier. : Also, I have 60’s Gibson LANCER approximately 35 watt 1×12 speaker and a NEW custom birch plywood, Blonde tolex with Oxblood Front grill ( sorry no LOGO) and Leather vintage style handle. Reverb and tremelo works with original footswitch. Needs to be toned down, the circuit has been gained up, so I avoid the reverb channel. If you are great (think fender deluxe (but much better) well taken care of amp. I will consider a trade for a Duo-medalist is good shape. PRICE $500.00 (it would cost over a $1,000) to get near this well made Point to Point wired amp. : It will operating in the next millineum.. Hot BLues Amp. I have a duo medalist great shape. http://www.davidfromager.com music&[email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.