Home Forums Discussion Popular Topics TOKIA GUITARS

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Want the best i have them all big shop wright here boys.TOKAI strats,tells/martin(d45),prs,gibson,mr ball himself,made 2 spec. guys get past the name, these things are identical, flame tops,sg’s,customs.martin,fender,ricenbocker,i have them all brand spanking new made were the big boys cant get me call-(905)227-7078 remember I HAVE THEm all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

:Please let me know where I can buy/see your guitars in the soth of England –U.K. Thanks

Anonymous

: Want the best i have them all big shop wright here boys.TOKAI strats,tells/martin(d45),prs,gibson,mr ball himself,made 2 spec. guys get past the name, these things are identical, flame tops,sg’s,customs.martin,fender,ricenbocker,i have them all brand spanking new made were the big boys cant get me call-(905)227-7078 remember I HAVE THEm all Hi mate can you give me a price and availibility fot the love rock les paul which i hear is as good as ? thanx George.

Anonymous

:could you give me any info on the tokai les paul junior with double cutaways and twin pickups Want the best i have them all big shop wright here boys.TOKAI strats,tells/martin(d45),prs,gibson,mr ball himself,made 2 spec. guys get past the name, these things are identical, flame tops,sg’s,customs.martin,fender,ricenbocker,i have them all brand spanking new made were the big boys cant get me call-(905)227-7078 remember I HAVE THEm all

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.