Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics SADA YAIRI 76 MODEL NAGOYA #740

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Just wanting to know something about this guitar. A friend of mine just purchased this one. He’s needing to know its estimated value.
    Thanks Tom

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I don’t understand why after ‘just buying’ the guitar you need to know an ‘estimated value’, the best estimate is what he payed for it, as that was what someone was willing to pay for it, so tell him to start playing and stop worrying about the value. : Just wanting to know something about this guitar. A friend of mine just purchased this one. He’s needing to know its estimated value. : Thanks Tom

Anonymous

my name is tony bridgeman , asheboro n.c. i have a 75 yairi dreadnaught i have come to love over the years . i payed 400.00 for the guitar and a case. a pretty good deal even in 1975. i use the guitar in the studio now, i used it on the road for more than 12 years

Anonymous

: my name is tony bridgeman , asheboro n.c. : i have a 75 yairi dreadnaught i have come to love over the years . i payed 400.00 for the guitar and a case. a pretty good deal even in 1975. : i use the guitar in the studio now, i used it on the road for more than 12 years Hi Tony, I have a 1973 hand-made, Sada Yairi 6-string; model M-1, Serial # 1xx. Rosewood back, right/left sides and neck. Ebony fingerboard, pearl inlays. (Similar to Martin 000-18.) Master built, hand-made. Rosewood has matured for deep, rich or creamy tones, can punch, sustain hi and low registries. If anyone knows, please advise on how to reach Yairi family. I am NOT a reseller or retailer. I seek only to add to my small collection of S. Yairi masterpeices. My thanks to fellow Sada Yairi devotees. Michael D

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.