Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics VANTEK GUITARS?????

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for 5.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix’s. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we’ll talk baby!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have one. Bought it new at St Clair music in Toronto in the eighties. Still have it, still loving it. Here’s a photo…https://photos.app.goo.gl/BQAdRW7skT1y1v367

Anonymous

I bought mine in a pawnshop 15 years ago, acoustic and am keen to know more about it

Anonymous

Interested in the electric Strat style. If anyone has one and interested in selling, please contact me at [email protected]

Anonymous

Hey I have a red Vantek guitar and i will sell i need to get pics tho and then i’ll send them to u

Anonymous

I have a Vantek I am interested in selling. Good condition and has a velvet lined travel bag with it. : I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for $75.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix’s. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we’ll talk baby!

Anonymous

I bought a used Vantek acoustic from my local music shop here in Orange Co. NY last week.My friend who is a pro gutarist was with me and after trying out about 10-15 entry level acoustics,he found this dark wooded guitar with no price and no tags on it.He completly flipped over the guitar and I ended up buying it for 95 $ !…I cant seem to find any info about the company either..

Anonymous

: I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for $75.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix’s. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at [email protected] Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we’ll talk baby! Nobody knows anyhting about them???????????????? Or ever heard of them?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.