VANTEK GUITARS?????

Posted by Dan on Fri, 11/07/03 - 12:07:46.

I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for $75.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix's. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at woolgar@drunkenmorons.com Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we'll talk baby!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: VANTEK GUITARS?????

: I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for $75.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix's. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at woolgar@drunkenmorons.com Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we'll talk baby!

Nobody knows anyhting about them???????????????? Or ever heard of them?

I bought a used Vantek acoustic from my local music shop here in Orange Co. NY last week.My friend who is a pro gutarist was with me and after trying out about 10-15 entry level acoustics,he found this dark wooded guitar with no price and no tags on it.He completly flipped over the guitar and I ended up buying it for 95 $ !...I cant seem to find any info about the company either..

I have a Vantek I am interested in selling. Good condition and has a velvet lined travel bag with it.

: I know Vantek guitars are prodouced by Vantage in korea but thats about it. Does anybody have one or have any information about them? I bought one several years back froma canadian Pawnshop for $75.00 And I love it to death. The neck feels so natural in my hands. I sold my epiphone Les pAul to beable to keep this Vantek strat copy during a Canada to U.S. move! I bought it as antique white finish exactly liek Jimi Hendrix's. Has s/s/H con. 2 tone and 1 vol, regular strat liek copy. Any info please e-mail me at woolgar@drunkenmorons.com Thanx, also if you have a Vantek and are interested in sellign s\e-mail me pics and we'll talk baby!

Hey I have a red Vantek guitar and i will sell i need to get pics tho and then i'll send them to u

Looking to buy a Vantek guitar

Interested in the electric Strat style. If anyone has one and interested in selling, please contact me at johnhenry@cfl.rr.com

Vantek Guitars

I bought mine in a pawnshop 15 years ago, acoustic and am keen to know more about it

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2018 , All Rights Reserved.