WASHBURN G-10V - WANTED !!

Posted by Brad on Wed, 11/19/03 - 13:03:54.
Advertisement

Im looking for a washburn g10v. Body condition is not important as long as the neck & electronics are good...but a good overall guitar would be great too. Mine was made in 86 and I think its better than my custom Washburn & my gibson, I need a second one for live gigs, as I hate to go to my Custom for backup. Email me if you have info, as I do not often check the board.

Related Article:
Washburn is featured in The Top 5 Acoustic-Electric Guitars Under $500

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: WASHBURN G-10V - WANTED !!

i have one for sale.....just can't get on with the locking device etc......it's in very good condition except for a small scratch on the laquer which could be sorted..i've hardly used it....if you're interested i'll email you a photo....jasper

WASHBURN G-10V

I Have the guitar your looking for. It is not in great condition, but is a solid guitar overall. It needs the parts that hold the strings on it. If you think it is something you might be able to setup and use as a backup, I won't turn down any reasonable offer. I payed 20 dollars for it and could not find the parts I needed. Its was a well made guitar, and I would hate to see it go to waste.

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Advertise | Contents | Privacy Policy

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2014 , All Rights Reserved.