Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Silvertone guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I have an old Silvertone model number 319.14059. Its a single pickup flat top electric. Volume and tone pots, 22 fret, red sunburst with black pick guard. Im only really interested in approx. when the thing was built. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I have an old Silvertone model number 319.14059. Its a single pickup flat top electric. Volume and tone pots, 22 fret, red sunburst with black pick guard. Im only really interested in approx. when the thing was built. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. I just bought the same guitar from a guy for thirty dollars. I’m guessing it was built in the late 70’s or 80’s.

Anonymous

: I have an Acoustic Silvertone Archtop guitar with f holes the labeling inside the body is 5-62 that iI take to mean mfg, may 1962, the serial or model number is 2144H612. I am looking for any information on where this was made and by what company, also is there any value to this instrument. It is in good condition and sounds as good as my fender. Thanks Bill

Anonymous

: I have an old Silvertone model number 319.14059. Its a single pickup flat top electric. Volume and tone pots, 22 fret, red sunburst with black pick guard. Im only really interested in approx. when the thing was built. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. Take of the pick guard. There should be a date stamped on it. If no, there should be a date on the bottom of the pickup.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.