Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Cameo guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

A friend found an old guitar in a trash can, she brought it to me. I’ve put new Ping tuners(old ones were open gear and shot). The nut needs to be replaced.
    This guitar has mahogany back, sides,and neck,spruce top,and a very nice tone. Question? Does anyone know anything about this make? Thank You!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

I have a Cameo Acustic Guitar (3/4 size) for kids. Inside the sound hole it says MADE IN GERMANY. I’ve had this for 18 years, most of the time its in a case in the hall closet. I did buy new tuners for it last year when I decided to give it to my daughter. : A friend found an old guitar in a trash can, she brought it to me. I’ve put new Ping tuners(old ones were open gear and shot). The nut needs to be replaced. : This guitar has mahogany back, sides,and neck,spruce top,and a very nice tone. Question? Does anyone know anything about this make? Thank You!

Anonymous

: A friend found an old guitar in a trash can, she brought it to me. I’ve put new Ping tuners(old ones were open gear and shot). The nut needs to be replaced. : This guitar has mahogany back, sides,and neck,spruce top,and a very nice tone. Question? Does anyone know anything about this make? Thank You! A friend of mine gave me a Cameo guitar. He said there was only a few of them made.This was about 10 years ago.

Anonymous

and i love it, unfortunately i can find little to no info on cameos. : : A friend found an old guitar in a trash can, she brought it to me. I’ve put new Ping tuners(old ones were open gear and shot). The nut needs to be replaced. : : This guitar has mahogany back, sides,and neck,spruce top,and a very nice tone. Question? Does anyone know anything about this make? Thank You! : A friend of mine gave me a Cameo guitar. He said there was only a few of them made.This was about 10 years ago.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.