Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics Gibson SG ’90 value

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

I’ve had a Gibson SG ’90 Double for many years and never really used it. It’s in good shape, but the case is a little used looking. It was produced in Memphis at the end of 1988. I have the Metallic Turquoise.

The following is what I found out from the Blue Book of Electric Guitars link from the Gibson site, but it doesn’t offer values:

SG ’90 SINGLE – double sharp cutaway mahogany body, pearloid pickguard, maple neck, 24 fret bound ebony
    fingerboard with pearl split diamond inlay, strings through anchoring, blackface peghead with pearl crown/logo inlay, 3 per side tuners, black chrome hardware, humbucker pickups, volume/tone control, 3 position switch. Available in Alpine White, Heritage Cherry and Metallic Turquoise finishes. Mfd. 1989 to 1990.
    SG ’90 Double – similar to SG ’90 Single, except has single coil/humbucker pickups. Mfd. 1989 to 1992.

Anybody able to give me an idea of what it’s worth? Please email me if you can help me out.

Gratefully,

Scott
    [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

: I’ve had a Gibson SG ’90 Double for many years and never really used it. It’s in good shape, but the case is a little used looking. It was produced in Memphis at the end of 1988. I have the Metallic Turquoise. alot! NEVER trade, sell or otherwise get rid of a quality guitar if you are starving, email me and well work out a loan! 🙂 : The following is what I found out from the Blue Book of Electric Guitars link from the Gibson site, but it doesn’t offer values: : SG ’90 SINGLE – double sharp cutaway mahogany body, pearloid pickguard, maple neck, 24 fret bound ebony : fingerboard with pearl split diamond inlay, strings through anchoring, blackface peghead with pearl crown/logo inlay, 3 per side tuners, black chrome hardware, humbucker pickups, volume/tone control, 3 position switch. Available in Alpine White, Heritage Cherry and Metallic Turquoise finishes. Mfd. 1989 to 1990. : SG ’90 Double – similar to SG ’90 Single, except has single coil/humbucker pickups. Mfd. 1989 to 1992. : Anybody able to give me an idea of what it’s worth? Please email me if you can help me out. : Gratefully, : Scott : [email protected]

Anonymous

i have a gibson sg 90 double that was made on the 201st day of 1988 (serial #). i love the guitar and would also like to know what it is worth. mine has the string-through body, bound ebony board with split-diamond inlays, coil tap on volume.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.