Homepage Forums Discussion Popular Topics old Framus sport or folk guitar

• Creator
    Topic
    Anonymous

Hi I have an old Framus folk smalltype model called sport model no. 50/1 made in the heart of Bavaria, Germany by Framus werke. It is maple , plain on top and figured on rest. serial no. is 40454 631 It is in exellent unplayed condition in original case (simulated alligator). Any ideas as to age and collectible value will be so appreciated. Thanks Don Jack

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Anonymous

Hi Don. your Framus guitar seems to be build in 1963 as indicated by the second part of the serial number; the last figure should be an ‘I’ (capital letter) not the number ‘1’. I’ve got a Framus 50/1 with ’66 G’ dating from 1966. Check ebay Germany for collectible value. Cheers, Martin : Hi I have an old Framus folk smalltype model called sport model no. 50/1 made in the heart of Bavaria, Germany by Framus werke. It is maple , plain on top and figured on rest. serial no. is 40454 631 It is in exellent unplayed condition in original case (simulated alligator). Any ideas as to age and collectible value will be so appreciated. Thanks Don Jack

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.