Daion guitars

Posted by Martin Åsvik on Wed, 10/18/00 - 08:27:37.

for quite some time i've own a quite strange looking guitar ,a Daion.
I have heard that it's a japanese make but i'm not sure?.I tried to find a Daion site on the net but haven't been sucsesful ,if any one could tell me anything about Daion guitars or tell me about a site where i could find information i would be very grateful.
Martin Åsvik

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

daion power mark xx bass

hi . is there still anyone on this site ?

im so excited . getting my Daion power mark xx day after tomorrow for the equavalent of 100 dollars . in its original case ,shaped just like the guitar.
cheers all the Daion freaks

Daion mandolin

I have been given a Daion mandolin, with pick-up, to sell. No case. Does anybody know roughly what it might be worth?

Daion

Howdy all. I have a 12 sting Daion, and would like to find out more about them. I did try to get to the web site listed above [http://home.att.net/~daion/index.html ] but it is not in service. does anyone know of a current web site?
Thanks in advance.

Daion Bass Mark XX

Hey,
Just stumbled across a beautiful green Mark XX Bass in the original case, a closet queen in magnificent shape for a 1981 instrument.
She is so sweet to play, wonderful tone, beautiful to look at.

Daion guitar

Hi - I have a Daion acoustic guitar with round tone and volume knobs. Very strange configuration as it also has an in-line headstock

I have a Daion acoustic

I have a Daion acoustic guitar. It has tone & volume knobs. Being acoustic I was surprised to see it has an inline headstock. Does anyone know what this is or worth?

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2017 , All Rights Reserved.