Samick SK5

Posted by Shane on Tue, 12/30/03 - 18:10:38.

I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn't the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

Re: Samick SK5

Hello Shane,

If you want an accoustic guitar for a reasonable price,the best choice will be a takamine !
Samick are not realy serious.

Take care

: I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn't the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Re: Samick SK5

Not sure what the S. Yairi stands for but ... Samick is the worlds largest guitar company ... last stats I saw that 67% of all guitars are made by them. I have heard that they build for 250 different brands including the big names. The SK5 isn't a current model so I don't have any real information to pass on. Other than they make guitars in every price range
check out the new ones at www.samickguitars.com.

: I have toh opportunity to but a Samick SK5 Jumbo acoustic. It has S.Yairi in the sound hole. Anyone know anything about it? I know that S. Yairi isn't the same as K.Yairi. Thanks

Post new comment

The content of this field is kept private and will not be shown publicly.
CAPTCHA
This question is for testing whether you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions. Do not include any spaces in your answer.
Image CAPTCHA
Copy the characters (respecting upper/lower case) from the image.

Contact | Contents | Privacy Policy | Forum

This site is published by Hitsquad Pty Ltd. Copyright © 1999 - 2020 , All Rights Reserved.

Affiliate Notice: As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.